Premier League Season 2022-2023 | News, Discussion & Updates

And Liverpool complete full project by help of oponent
3 goals happened today 3 scored by Leicester players Leicester player scored one goal for his team and 2 goals for Liverpool as an own goal
Anyway i am happy 3 points came

Spurs can never play good football with this team continuously no matter now big manager u bring forget about winning titles. I don't think that they will finish in top 4 this year until some drastic change happens. hope Kane doesn't Renews his contract and joins a much better team which can compete for 'titles' . Levy will have to sell him in 2023 summer anyways if Kane doesn't Renews his contract rather loosing for free in 2024

Spurs can never play good football with this team continuously no matter now big manager u bring forget about winning titles. I don't think that they will finish in top 4 this year until some drastic change happens. hope Kane doesn't Renews his contract and joins a much better team which can compete for 'titles' . Levy will have to sell him in 2023 summer anyways if Kane doesn't Renews his contract rather loosing for free in 2024
On the other hand i think the problem lies with Antonio Conte rather than players.Match after match they start so passively with barely any intent to attack the opposition goal.Conte is wedded to his formation its either 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 or Chaos.Yesterday,Romero was playing as forward for last 10 mins or so.The way Conte sets up his team, it needs to be perfect in executing the match plans for having any chance of winning.Conte doesn't like any other formation as was evident during his time at Chelsea.At the moment Conte's selections are hamstrung by injuries but even in longer run i don't feel he will bring success to Spurs(i.e winning anything).Conte is a brilliant coach but perhaps he is too rigid for his good.This is not Serie A where he will can win 80% of the matches without breaking a sweat.

Tl18G4K.jpg

Brentford this season has managed to defeat the 'big clubs' like Manchester City, Liverpool and Manchester united and remain undefeated till now vs Spurs and Chelsea. Huge Credit to Thomas Frank and his team :clap2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock