Premier League Season 2022-2023 | News, Discussion & Updates

vXjqBEb.jpg

If Arsenal drop points against Spurs suddenly United will be in the reckoning for the title along with City as Arsenal have to play both Utd and City and they drop 6 points suddenly it is all together at the top

If Arsenal drop points against Spurs suddenly United will be in the reckoning for the title along with City as Arsenal have to play both Utd and City and they drop 6 points suddenly it is all together at the top
It's a long long way to go.Mathematically we are not even half way into the ssn.Having said that United have already seen their bad run at the start of the ssn.Arsenal are yet to experience a bad run.For me the title will be decided in the month of Feb and early March when the matches will come thick and fast with european competitions also to manage.At the moment it looks like Arsenal have all the tools to win the league but it is still too early and as i said they haven't even encountered their first blip.

One Of the best matches of The Premier league this Season! :clap2:
Arsenal win 3-2 against Manchester United in a 5 goal thriller, brilliant performance from Saka and Nketiah.
Nketiah scored the 90th minute Winner and Arsenal extend thier lead at the top .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock