La Liga Season 2022-2023 News & Updates

Real Madrid loose 1-0 to Mallorca now Barcelona has a chance to go 8 points up at the top if they beat Sevilla tonight
What I am observing that the president of the league Javier Tebas is least bothered about what happens on football field in his league he is only busy calculating accounting ,ffp and salary cap stuff all time. so many campaigns ,foul play ,racisim and intolerable campagins by away fans against Vini jr since long but he is least bothered to take any step and there are numerous other stuff which keeps happening but no steps taken

Real Madrid loose 1-0 to Mallorca now Barcelona has a chance to go 8 points up at the top if they beat Sevilla tonight
What I am observing that the president of the league Javier Tebas is least bothered about what happens on football field in his league he is only busy calculating accounting ,ffp and salary cap stuff all time. so many campaigns ,foul play ,racisim and intolerable campagins by away fans against Vini jr since long but he is least bothered to take any step and there are numerous other stuff which keeps happening but no steps taken
Do you reckon Madrid lost to Mallorca because of Tebas’s policy?

Do you reckon Madrid lost to Mallorca because of Tebas’s policy?
No not at all Mallorca outplayed Madrid they have themselves to blame , I was talking in general about Vini jr if u see the previous incidents Atletico fans did against vini jr as well

No not at all Mallorca outplayed Madrid they have themselves to blame , I was talking in general about Vini jr if u see the previous incidents Atletico fans did against vini jr as well
I know but La Liga isn’t the only league where such incidents occur.Italian leagues have much worse record.I guess racism is ingrained to an extent in these countries .

Barcelona win comfortably 3-0 vs Sevilla at Camp Nou now take 8 points lead at top, great performance from Raphinha 1 goal and assist gavi and alba scored goal as well. The 4 midfield system is working very well for Xavi and managing to get best version of Frenkie De jong as well.
Now important matches for Barca in coming 2-3 weeks away Match against Villareal and Europa league matches vs Manchester united

Barcelona win El Clasico 2-1 thrilling Comeback in 90+2 min goal by Kessie after being 1-0 down. Barca now 12 points Clear of Real Madrid at Top :love: :nj:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock