Premier League Season 2022-2023 | News, Discussion & Updates

It was an entertaining game from both sides sure there was no control but a match where both teams are good and ending it 0-0 or this when both teams just went for it they didnt hold back anything both teams played like we dont mind how much ever goals we concede we are just going to score more. That is the sort of attacking football fans want to see. Rather than take a 1-0 lead and drop back and just defend. Many teams in Leeds situation would have just said we are happy we will shut down shop and protect the lead we have or settle for a point but they went out to again score which in turn created holes for Spurs to score.

Football is about entertaining your fans more than getting results and both teams did that.
There are great 0-0 and 1-0 matches.A scoreline doesn't really reflect the game.Anyway if you watch football regularly you would know that Leeds can't control game and for last 2 seasons can't defend too.For Spurs it was new though.

There are great 0-0 and 1-0 matches.A scoreline doesn't really reflect the game.Anyway if you watch football regularly you would know that Leeds can't control game and for last 2 seasons can't defend too.For Spurs it was new though.
Ya bro who forget Liverpool vs leeds goal fiesta game 🤣🤣

Its just with Liverpool and Man City for the last few ssn and Arsenal this season the game is always controlled by a single team there is just too much superiority. That when opposition play against them they dont go all out to win they just play to get a point or get a lucky goal and win.

Whereas yesterday it was just 2 teams that just went for the win both of them played like wanting to score goals. True Leeds cant defend well but when you are a football neutral you want to see both team playing for the win not one team going for the win while the other just put 2 lines of 4 to block everything that comes their way.

Its just with Liverpool and Man City for the last few ssn and Arsenal this season the game is always controlled by a single team there is just too much superiority. That when opposition play against them they dont go all out to win they just play to get a point or get a lucky goal and win.

Whereas yesterday it was just 2 teams that just went for the win both of them played like wanting to score goals. True Leeds cant defend well but when you are a football neutral you want to see both team playing for the win not one team going for the win while the other just put 2 lines of 4 to block everything that comes their way.
Leeds play this way because they can’t defend.Even though premier league is mostly end to end you will rarely see a chaotic game like this.It just reflects the inability of Jesse March to get the balance right.Leeds do not play like this with design,the saner option for them against a team like Spurs who are mentally and physically tired due to matches every 3rd day would be to control the game.But Leeds are incapable of doing so.I doubt Leeds will last in PL playing like this .

Leeds play this way because they can’t defend.Even though premier league is mostly end to end you will rarely see a chaotic game like this.It just reflects the inability of Jesse March to get the balance right.Leeds do not play like this with design,the saner option for them against a team like Spurs who are mentally and physically tired due to matches every 3rd day would be to control the game.But Leeds are incapable of doing so.I doubt Leeds will last in PL playing like this .
Spurs are not the only team playing football every 3rd day Arsenal Chelsea Utd City Liverpool all are playing every 3rd day so that excuse by Conte is nonsense. Regarding Leeds staying in the PL there are worse teams in the PL I expect Forest to go down. Wolves need a great turnaround to stay in the top flight and I expect one of Bournemouth or Southampton to join them as both these teams are shipping almost the same amount of goals and not scoring nearly as much as Leeds. Everton are in deep trouble but I think they have enough quality in them to turn this around

This Ronaldo latest Interview where he said against Ten Hag and United Management is probably the final nail in the coffin he's definitely leaving in January even if that means United terminating his contract

This Ronaldo latest Interview where he said against Ten Hag and United Management is probably the final nail in the coffin he's definitely leaving in January even if that means United terminating his contract
Maybe thats what Cristiano wants a complete breakup he tried leaving in the summer ETH would have preferred that but he couldnt sell him as there were still a large number of people in Utd saying he can never be a problem and all that and he couldnt have had this many number of fans against him by selling CR7 the moment he came to Utd.

But today it's a breaking point there is no patch up to be expected. Worst case scenario for Utd the contract will be terminated he will go for free in Jan, best case scenario Utd will get 5-10 mil transfer fees for him.

ETH should have been honest with him and said you were not in my plans when he joined as manager as we all knew that it was a rebuilding job but he always said CR7 was in his plans. CR7 knew he would not be in ETH plans thats why he wanted to leave all summer. If truth be told both of them should have sat down shook hand and said good luck to each other be honest with each other and CR7 should have left then we wouldnt have had this problem

Last edited:
Spurs are not the only team playing football every 3rd day Arsenal Chelsea Utd City Liverpool all are playing every 3rd day so that excuse by Conte is nonsense. Regarding Leeds staying in the PL there are worse teams in the PL I expect Forest to go down. Wolves need a great turnaround to stay in the top flight and I expect one of Bournemouth or Southampton to join them as both these teams are shipping almost the same amount of goals and not scoring nearly as much as Leeds. Everton are in deep trouble but I think they have enough quality in them to turn this around
Have you seen the injury list for Chelsea and Liverpool this ssn.?Does playing in Europa league against inferior oppositions require same level of commitment & effort as playing against the likes of AC Milan,Napoli,Dortmund etc.?
Leeds survived fortuitously last ssn. due to Burnley somehow faltering at last step.For me Forest are sureshot candidates for relegation.Wolves will improve a lot under Lopetegui who is an excellent coach. Saints are wildcards and their manager is an unknown quality.Everton would probably need a good january window or a change of manager to breathe freely.So,according to me Forest,Saints and Bournemouth are favorites for relegation with Leeds,Wolves and Everton dangerously flirting with it.

Ronaldo's interview with Trash Morgan airs tonight. Here's the preview.
Source

Have you seen the injury list for Chelsea and Liverpool this ssn.?Does playing in Europa league against inferior oppositions require same level of commitment & effort as playing against the likes of AC Milan,Napoli,Dortmund etc.?
Leeds survived fortuitously last ssn. due to Burnley somehow faltering at last step.For me Forest are sureshot candidates for relegation.Wolves will improve a lot under Lopetegui who is an excellent coach. Saints are wildcards and their manager is an unknown quality.Everton would probably need a good january window or a change of manager to breathe freely.So,according to me Forest,Saints and Bournemouth are favorites for relegation with Leeds,Wolves and Everton dangerously flirting with it.
I just said Spurs are playing the equal number of games as other teams of the big 6 this is not the knockout stages of the european competition this is just the group stage playing against the comparitively weaker teams you are not playing top teams every 3 days. So spurs cant say they are the only team that is tired every team is tired thanks to the stupid scheduling by the European associations. The moment the WC was shifted to Nov Dec they should have started the season by the first week of July or latest by mid July but they waited till August to begin the season they should have preponed the season by a month to accomodate the World Cup in Nov Dec which they didnt do. Now all the teams are struggling with injuries left right and center coz of the congested schedule which was their own doing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock