La Liga Season 2022-2023 News & Updates

Me & My Brother Playing FIFA Be Like

6hH6YSs.jpg

Now he gave 2 Red Cards in this match :ROFLMAO:
Lahoz has been the best referee in La Liga for last few seasons along with Hernandez Hernandez.But this was an absolute clown act from him. Even though people who don’t watch La liga regularly don’t think too much of Espanyol,their derby with Barca is really a heated one.Lahoz was appointed as he is senior referee but his performance was very poor.
Anyway much of hatred against Lahoz is driven by Barca influenced media.Lahoz right from the time of Pep was known not to entertain the creative dark arts of Barca players which used to infuriate them.

What a massive downfall for Sevilla this season last season ucl spot finish this season sold their 2 best centre backs Kounde and Diego Carlos cause of ffp and now at 19th position at relegation place

For the first time in their 121-year history, Real Madrid named a starting XI without a single Spanish player in the line-up... 🤯

◉ Villarreal 1-0 Real Madrid (47')
◎ Villarreal 1-1 Real Madrid (60')
◉ Villarreal 2-0 Real Madrid (63')

But they lost to the Yellow Submarine, who secured their first win against Los Blancos since 2018. 😏

Source : squwaka

What a massive downfall for Sevilla this season last season ucl spot finish this season sold their 2 best centre backs Kounde and Diego Carlos cause of ffp and now at 19th position at relegation place
Its just not Diego Carlos and Kounde.Sevilla have been selling their best players every season and punching above their weight for a decade now.Anyway i expect them to bounce back with Sampaoli as manager.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock