Ordered Mi A1 through Flipkart

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,470

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I have very good news to share with you guys!! Finally! On today's first sale I was able to book Mi A1.

I was in between lecture when sale gets started. I has alarm at 11:50 am. I was heaving two phones in which one has opened mi app and other has flipkart.

But, unfortunately mi app as always out of stock. Flipkart was showing unable to deliver 1 order at my address. After few minutes I make a try and I reached up-to payment option. I clicked on Airtel Payment Bank Card, the amount got deducted but order not placed. Then I wait for 3-4 min and just give it a try and placed order and set payment option as Cash On Delivery.

I'm going to gift this to my father. Hopefully, he will enjoy his new device.

I wanna ask two things
Is it able to change payment option? Bcoz, I don't carry cash now a days. Just use card and other wallet option.

Another one is that I wanna secure it with Airtel handset recovery. And, this phone is on my name and phone number is on my father's name. So, is it not possible to cover this phone as handset damage insurance. If No, is I'm able to replace my name with my father's name.

Congrats @hike broo.. Waiting for an exclusive review..

Is it able to change payment option?
yes. u can change payment option. Wait till the item gets shipped.
After item is shipped u get an extra "Pay Now" option in the page. there u can pay with card or net banking or any regular mode available in flipkart.

Thank You everyone and also solving my issue.

@hike bro.. what's ur opinion abt A1..
is there any network problem for 4G Connection.. Especially Jio and Airtel on Band 40.. Frequent signal loss.. there are many reviews on this in flipkart. Also XDA review has mentioned this problem.

Nd what make did u get. China or India.. Many has complained in flipkart that they recieved China make device..
Planning to get one. but really really confused to go or nt to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock