Bad experience of ordering mobile back cover from their website zapvi.com

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I recently ordered three back cover from zapvi.com based on +ve feedback from my friend who was using printed silicon cover which was of really good quality so I placed order for same back cover alongwith two other back cover for my other phones.

First it took 10 days for them to deliver which was still ok but was really disappointed to see that other two back cover had scratches out of box.

Though order value was not very high but still thought of checking with customer care and found that they have only email support so sent them email with photos.

It took one day to respond and they were asking for unboxing video if that was some mobile phone and I had to prepared for some nasty surprise.

Check the photos here
kGoLETv.jpg

xC5TjWb.jpg

Other one

DT7dayL.jpg

PYW4why.jpg

Customer care says they don't see any issue with the covers, no acknowledgement of issue

u9S17Jj.jpg

Well, the reason of this post is that everytime I decide to save some money for such vendors to buy things from their website as they have to pay huge commission on marketplace like Amazon or Flipkart, these folks treats or say cheats customer.

Amazon might have straight away issued refund of this order but then here we have no control.

This is not first time, I have few other such bad experience so wanted to know other's experience

Manufacturing and shipping cost of this product should be around ₹150. They rather would keep that ₹150 than their reputation. Shows character of this website.

Manufacturing and shipping cost of this product should be around ₹150. They rather would keep that ₹150 than their reputation. Shows character of this website.
Exactly. Getting new customer and retaining old customer doesn't seems to be the first priority.

For màny things offline stores r best...in case of mobile case we can get very good quality cases that better than same quality in online for 100 rs to 150...i am getting for 100..for 5D 6D screenguards we only has to pay 100 to 200 depending on store and our contact...but don't go to highly priced Mall ..even if we have issues in accessories they will replace in a day...

For màny things offline stores r best...in case of mobile case we can get very good quality cases that better than same quality in online for 100 rs to 150...i am getting for 100..for 5D 6D screenguards we only has to pay 100 to 200 depending on store and our contact...but don't go to highly priced Mall ..even if we have issues in accessories they will replace in a day...
Correct, I also prefer local stores but I was not getting the one was looking for so ordered online

Correct, I also prefer local stores but I was not getting the one was looking for so ordered online
Right...
I think they also didn't find a new one...so sent u a used old one.... that's they didn't find any issues..

Last edited:
the English used by the company helpdesk shows the standard of the company
Infact I have never seen any customer care replying to people with such kind of English.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock