Ordered Mi A1 through Flipkart

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,492
I received Made in India device. And, I didn't faced frequently disconnection problem yet. And, yes it's running smoothly in both Airtel and Jio. It battery is something like OK and if you're not heavy user then it's better. Sometimes heating issue but not that much. Works smoothly. Android One and flagship make me to get it. No that big big icon of MI. Product is value for money.

Last edited:
I
MiA1 Android Pie update is here!
I also got similar update on 24 december via ota. I updated the phone. Phone worked perfect after update and no issue found. But when I rebooted the phone after 2 days of use, I lost both sim networks.there is no network on both sims till now. I restarted phone many time, factory reset done.but no network till now. I think it's a bug.
Waiting for another bug fixing update from xiomi.

How is the storage space running out on a 64GB phone :)
😅 It's my father phone and he don't use memory card and I keep deleting photos and videos every 15 days. This is stock android too but the thing is that my father got too many videos, photos, files, PDFs which makes it run out.

😅 It's my father phone and he don't use memory card and I keep deleting photos and videos every 15 days. This is stock android too but the thing is that my father got too many videos, photos, files, PDFs which makes it run out.
I do the same thing for my father. Whatsapp groups are the culprit. Even after removing autodownload options, it just keeps happening. Files app is helping a lot in cleaning the mess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock