Sad News Flipkart Exchange Scam

• Thread starter Stm44
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,669

Stm44

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to share the recent experience (Today) I had with Flipkart !!

I placed an order for Moto G14 by exchange offer using Moto G9 for which the exchange price was quoted as INR 2,650 (Default price that can vary), the FK guy came home with nice sight spectacles and checked the phone from all sides which absolutely has no dents or any scratches, then he installed that app and started checking the screen, within seconds he said that the right side bottom (the white screen area), he found a screen discoloration !! I was surprised to know that, took that phone into my hands and verified it deeply which I couldnt find, I argued that on what technical basis he is saying that, he just has no answer and kept repeating the same thing over and over and then finally quoted price of INR 750 !! I smiled and said, I would rather give this phone for free to someone who needs it, rather than selling it for 750 INR, asked him to cancel the order. Later I checked the phone with that app multiple times like under light, dark etc etc., but i could not find any issue with that. Really pissed off with this behavior and maybe they have some perks if they do rejects things with senseless reasons !! Done with Flipkart, shall not order anything !!

The only good thing in the entire story is - I opted for immediate pickup, else I could have been forced to get 750 INR only, if I opted for "after" 7 days exchange !! (Did not see this post earlier, else I would have avoided this scam - Discussion - Google Pixel 6a)

I couldn't attach the video, is there a way?

Another day another flipkart scam people should avoid buying from flipkart and boycott all companies that give flipkart exclusives

The reason I am laughing is that guy very well knew condition of the phone but he was indirectly seeking something under the table which you failed to understand here.

@Stm44 you could have paid the difference amount of 2650 through UPI and accepted the new phone without returning the old one. Then you could have separately sold the old phone either on Cashify or OLX depending on whether you are comfortable bargaining with multiple people or prefer a hassle-free home pickup with a generous price.

Amazon also does same for exchange

@Stm44 you could have paid the difference amount of 2650 through UPI and accepted the new phone without returning the old one. Then you could have separately sold the old phone either on Cashify or OLX depending on whether you are comfortable bargaining with multiple people or prefer a hassle-free home pickup with a generous price.
Definitely I had that option !! However the way he said that senseless reason pissed me off and so never wanted to purchase from Flipkart.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock