Good News New Unlimited plans launched by DeeNet Services...

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,222
Depends on the distance from the cable line..He is charging Rs 10/ meter..Rs 3000/- for single band G/EPON...Then 1 or 2 thousands as his charges...It's in rural area...after installation the service is best...
Can you share the image of the device setup?

Can you share the image of the device setup?
Check this thread.. Good News - Installed Fiber Optical Broadband...

Only other equipment is a connector ..It's here...Other r in that thread...Only 2..1 connector and G/EPON with power supply and 2 LAN ports in the G/EPON..

dkEUqWi.jpg

Depends on the distance from the cable line..He is charging Rs 10/ meter..Rs 3000/- for single band G/EPON...Then 1 or 2 thousands as his charges...It's in rural area...after installation the service is best...
Today I enquired about price,he said totally 3000rs. Including cable installation and single band router.i am using WiFi for OTT only,is single band router is sufficient? Or should I go for dual band.

Today I enquired about price,he said totally 3000rs. Including cable installation and single band router.i am using WiFi for OTT only,is single band router is sufficient? Or should I go for dual band.
3000 is very much reasonable...I think u r in nearby town...Still it's fine...
Me too having single band G/EPON...It's more than sufficient...If u r using or thinking of 4K TV then it's better to take 40-50 Mbps plan...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock