Good News Airtel launched New Unlimited GB Broadband plans

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel changed new broadband plans in Hyderabad with unlimited GB.

Hyderabad Plans:

Capture.png

Last edited:
Now I understood why it was showing 3TB data last month.

i see they define speeds using "upto"? that's a shame means if m taking the 699 plan airtel is not bound to g give me 40mbps, they can also give 1mbps if they wish or 8 mbps Its a good day.

i see they define speeds using "upto"? that's a shame means if m taking the 699 plan airtel is not bound to g give me 40mbps, they can also give 1mbps if they wish or 8 mbps Its a good day.

Even in the past they used to show it as upto 40Mbps and I never had issue with the speed it was always 40Mbps

already in hyderabad act fiber is on full swing...

Ya but for 675.rs they are offering 40Mbps 400 GB FUP and Post FUP 1Mbps.

Airtel is offering 699.rs 40Mbps + unlimited calls if you have a landline + Free Amazon Prime.

My cousin is using Act from last 2 months and faced connection issues multiple times and I didn't face any issue during that period.(Airtel is unable to provide support in his building).

Both offer good service support. Airtel and Act are solving issues in less than 24hrs too (Well at least in my area).

It's kinda hard to select between this two.

Omg jio has already revolutionised broadband sector..only 349 for 8 mbps. Wow. Btw can any tell what were the plans in Hyderabad prior to this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock