Good News Installed Fiber Optical Broadband...

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,124

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally today installed fiber optical cable broadband connection...The cable is very long about 900 meters from the cable line to my house...DeeNet services is the provider....The cable person told that the speed may vary as it's long and manu joints in the main line...Also assured that he will change the cable soon of main line...So opted for 40 Mbps unlimited plan...The Router is a all in one...ONU and Router is in single piece..It's priced Rs 3000/-

eosRRUw.jpg

vgDMONk.png

6Gj9cRI.png

Yr7Lq9N.jpg

atcPPEi.jpg

Last edited:
Finally today installed fiber optical cable broadband connection...The cable is very long about 900 meters from the cable line to my house...DeeNet services is the provider....The cable person told that the speed may vary as it's long and manu joints in the main line...Also assured that he will change the cable soon of main line...So opted for 40 Mbps unlimited plan...The Router is a all in one...ONU and Router is in single piece..It's priced Rs 3000/-

eosRRUw.jpg

vgDMONk.png

6Gj9cRI.png

Yr7Lq9N.jpg
Where do you live bro? And what was the total cost of connection including installation..

Where do you live bro? And what was the total cost of connection including installation..
I live in near Mangalore Karnataka..It's rural area...So long cable required....I have paid rs 9000/- including 40 Mbps plan price...

I live in near Mangalore Karnataka..It's rural area...So long cable required....I have paid rs 9000/- including 40 Mbps plan price...
I also live near Mangalore so asked the place exactly where you live...
Even in our place there is deenet services but after lockdown they are demanding too much...was happy after seeing the jio plans...but no jio services in our area😟

I also live near Mangalore so asked the place exactly where you live...
Even in our place there is deenet services but after lockdown they are demanding too much...was happy after seeing the jio plans...but no jio services in our area😟
DeeNet plans r cheaper compared to others nearby towns...Last month my daughter installed BBNL services...The plan was 1050 /- + gst for 15 Mbps...

Congratulations once again.

Wow 9K is really a lot in today's time for taking a broadband connection where most of the operators are providing in competitive prices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock