Multiple OTT subscriptions from DeeNet services...

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
DeeNet Entertainment presents single subscriptions for UNLIMITTED ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Now get multiple OTT app subscriptions with new plans!!

Offering plans r

ZEE5 Premium + ALTBalaji (includes in Zee5)
Sony Special
Voot Select

tMjrrYa.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing speed for such cost, especially the free OTT bundled subscription model is a special attraction. 👌

Amazing speed for such cost, especially the free OTT bundled subscription model is a special attraction. 👌
Correct...
Just talked to them... Subscriptions r Basic...Although basic it's great offer..

Those OTT subscriptions r Basic subscriptions and not Premium ...
There are no "Basic" subscriptions for these platforms officially as far as I know. They have only one tier. Voot has Voot Select, Zee5 has Zee5 Premium, SonyLiv has SonyLiv Premium and same for AltBalaji. Have they created their own modified plan? 🤔

There are no "Basic" subscriptions for these platforms officially as far as I know. They have only one tier. Voot has Voot Select, Zee5 has Zee5 Premium, SonyLiv has SonyLiv Premium and same for AltBalaji. Have they created their own modified plan? 🤔
I am not aware of it..
I think they r mentioning the "Basic" word to the minimum priced plan like D+H VIP...The subscription maybe premium itself in other OTT app......

I am not aware of it..
I think they r mentioning the "Basic" word to the minimum priced plan like D+H VIP...The subscription maybe premium itself in other OTT app......
It has Disney+ Hotstar as well? 🤯
I thought it's just the ones shown in the poster.

@Prithi Deb these r the plans..

ZEE5 Premium + ALTBalaji (includes in Zee5)
Sony Special
Voot Select

Updated the Plans info in the 1st post....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock