Good News New Unlimited plans launched by DeeNet Services...

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,237
Yes I am a DeeNet user from few months...My plans r truly unlimited ...I am using mainly for streaming in 4K TV,HD TV and few mobiles...Since a month for CC camera too..Maybe my usage is more than 4 TB in a month...From day 1 to last day of monthly subscription period I am getting full speed...Maybe a bit slower in peak hours that 5-10 Mbps only ..I am now having 75Mbps plan...
I don't think even with that you would have crossed 1 TB. I am using it in such a way still did not able to cross more than 1 TB.

I don't think even with that you would have crossed 1 TB. I am using it in such a way still did not able to cross more than 1 TB.
Once I have checked the usage with head office..He said I have used more than 3TB before the cycle ends...Even users who r not streaming but using only as work from home have used more than 800 GB before month end...They then shifted to unlimited plans ....
Now it seems our LCO giving only unlimited plans as they r cheaper now..Next month I will change the plan to 50 or 60 Mbps as not getting that speed in mobile...Also my router doesn't have dual band...It's 40 Mbps is more than enough for me...

Once I have checked the usage with head office..He said I have used more than 3TB before the cycle ends...Even users who r not streaming but using only as work from home have used more than 800 GB before month end...They then shifted to unlimited plans ....
Now it seems our LCO giving only unlimited plans as they r cheaper now..Next month I will change the plan to 50 or 60 Mbps as not getting that speed in mobile...Also my router doesn't have dual band...It's 40 Mbps is more than enough for me..
But bro it's very hard to reach 3 TB too(Until you download large games the whole day). One of my friend who streams 4K on Netflix on almost 2-3 TVs and also does gaming was not also able to reach that much.

Last edited:
But bro it's very hard to reach 3 TB too. One of my friends who streams 4K on Netflix on almost 2-3 TVs and also does gaming was not also able to reach that much.

Its not possible to track the actual usage as the app doesn't show the usage data for unlimited plans...So I have to ask them...They said it..U maybe correct ...So didn't wanted to risk by opting for FUP plans and suffer at the end of cycle in using 1 Mbps speeds...

Last edited:
But bro it's very hard to reach 3 TB too(Until you download large games the whole day). One of my friend who streams 4K on Netflix on almost 2-3 TVs and also does gaming was not also able to reach that much.

Righto. Only 10-15% of the broadband users cross 1TB
jplpzf6.png

Usage by definition means only download here, What you seed or upload doesn't matter.

PS: Even 1000-1500 for downloads are lot of GB's :p

Last edited:
Righto. Only 10-15% of the broadband users cross 1TB
jplpzf6.png

Usage by definition means only download here, What you seed or upload doesn't matter.

PS: Even 1000-1500 for downloads are lot of GB's :p
Agreed...Now selfcare portal and app both showing used traffic data...Even if watching whole day the data consuming is 50 to 60 GB in a day...After seeing this traffic is have changed the plan from 100 to 50Mbps..

Last edited:
What is the price for the connection?
Depends on the distance from the cable line..He is charging Rs 10/ meter..Rs 3000/- for single band G/EPON...Then 1 or 2 thousands as his charges...It's in rural area...after installation the service is best...

This price is of ur LCO..All local r altering and creating their own plans ...The ISP is giving full controls for Local dealers...
In mine LCO there is no 20 Mbps plan...Actually there is no plan under 50 Mbps from DeeNet...As I mentioned plans r depending on LCO itself...
We have 30Mbps plan priced 399/- +gst,50 Mbps 499/- +gst, 70 Mbps 799/- +gst ,100 Mbps 1049/- +gst....
All plans r unlimited...There is no FUP plans...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock