Good News New Unlimited plans launched by DeeNet Services...

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,241
Once JIO two new undersea optical fiber cable starts operating in a year or two we can even except more cheaper plans or existing plans with much higher bandwidth.
In our District BSNL started expanding it's Air Fiber connections in rural areas...This will surely make other ISP to make their speed and plans more affordable...

Is 50 Mbps unlimited good enough for streaming OTT content in FHD for whole month?
I stream 6 hours everyday in my Firestick in 1080p and my average daily data usage is 15-20GB. I watch Hotstar, Discovery+, YouTube etc. everything in Full HD. My pack is 33Mbps unlimited.
Below you can see my daily data usage.
yQggaTc.png

Once JIO two new undersea optical fiber cable starts operating in a year or two we can even except more cheaper plans or existing plans with much higher bandwidth.
This is not true. The above mentioned plans can be offered by Jio/Airtel/BSNL however their profit margins would go down.

Infact, 300Mbps for ₹999; 500Mbps - ₹1499 and 1Gbps - ₹2499 with 3300GB cap is easily possible right now. However, bandwith availability to end user at all times is the main factor

Look at what Excitel and Spectra offers.

Last edited:
This is not true. The above mentioned plans can be offered by Jio/Airtel/BSNL however their profit margins would go down.

Infact, 300Mbps for ₹999; 500Mbps - ₹1499 and 1Gbps - ₹2499 with 3300GB cap is easily possible right now. However, bandwith availability to end user at all times is the main factor

Look at what Excitel and Spectra offers.
That's what I am saying when they will have more bandwidth.

That's what I am saying when they will have more bandwidth.
Hi Rushil, more bandwidth doesn't mean cheap offerings. Indian bandwidth operators Jio, Airtel, Tata,Sify and BSNL have enough bandwidth to offer the above tariffs which I've posted.

Profits would go down and running ISP with highest number of staff will take a hit if they offer more cheap plans.

Hi Rushil, more bandwidth doesn't mean cheap offerings. Indian bandwidth operators Jio, Airtel, Tata,Sify and BSNL have enough bandwidth to offer the above tariffs which I've posted.

Profits would go down and running ISP with highest number of staff will take a hit if they offer more cheap plans.
I know that but they can offer more in similar prices that's for sure. But they might discontinue plans like 30 Mbps to increase arpu. Like few years ago we used to pay the same in broadband but used to get 10 times slower speeds.

I know that but they can offer more in similar prices that's for sure. But they might discontinue plans like 30 Mbps to increase arpu. Like few years ago we used to pay the same in broadband but used to get 10 times slower speeds.
I do not think they'll disconnect any plan. They're good and money making plans.

Btw, TelcTalk shamelessly took this update news and wrote a article without even crediting.

But they might discontinue plans like 30 Mbps to increase arpu.

There r many users using low speed startup PLANs in rural areas..10,20 Mbps plans r more popular that too FUP plans more popular... AFAIK in our location more than 60% users r having these startup plans...They r not using streaming devices ...If they then it's in Mobile only....Few r having higher speeds only bcoz of Working From Home...

Btw, TelcTalk shamelessly took this update news and wrote a article without even crediting.
Yes they r blocking others from sharing but copying from others...

Any actual Deenet user? I am skeptical about True Unlimited offerings and bandwidth availability at all times.

PS: Average consumption per customer is around < 300GB. So these 3/4TB FUP are only useful for a 1-2% of total subscriber base.

Any actual Deenet user? I am skeptical about True Unlimited offerings and bandwidth availability at all times.

PS: Average consumption per customer is around < 300GB. So these 3/4TB FUP are only useful for a 1-2% of total subscriber base.
Yes I am a DeeNet user from few months...My plans r truly unlimited ...I am using mainly for streaming in 4K TV,HD TV and few mobiles...Since a month for CC camera too..Maybe my usage is more than 4 TB in a month...From day 1 to last day of monthly subscription period I am getting full speed...Maybe a bit slower in peak hours that 5-10 Mbps only ..I am now having 75Mbps plan...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock