Good News Airtel launched New Unlimited GB Broadband plans

Omg jio has already revolutionised broadband sector..only 349 for 8 mbps. Wow. Btw can any tell what were the plans in Hyderabad prior to this

It was 700rs for 150GB 40Mbps
899rs for 200GB 40Mbps
1999rs for 400GB 100Mbps
2199rs for 1200GB 300Mbps

Ya but for 675.rs they are offering 40Mbps 400 GB FUP and Post FUP 1Mbps.

Airtel is offering 699.rs 40Mbps + unlimited calls if you have a landline + Free Amazon Prime.

My cousin is using Act from last 2 months and faced connection issues multiple times and I didn't face any issue during that period.(Airtel is unable to provide support in his building).

Both offer good service support. Airtel and Act are solving issues in less than 24hrs too (Well at least in my area).

It's kinda hard to select between this two.
If we compare plans, Airtel is better as it has no FUP and free calling.

I would like to get rid of BSNL landline + ACT Fiber and wish to move to Airtel broadband but service is not available in my area :(

Last edited:
Compitation is on speed is main feactor any compny speed is no 1 who becams no 1

If we compare plans, Airtel is better as it has no FUP and free calling.

I would like to get rid of BSNL landline + ACT Fiber and wish to move to Airtel broadband but service is not available in my area :(
I got both Airtel and ACT.
Airtel got it's own limitations as its on vdsl in most places not fiber.
I prefer ACT just waiting for internet telephony from whoever launches it to get rid of Airtel LL.

Now Airtel has similar plans available in most regions.
In Cochin 399/- for 8mbps unlimited data
Minimum for free amazon prime is 999/- 100mbps 300gb

Can we have this Airtel unlimited GB plans for commercial purposes or it's only for home use?

I got both Airtel and ACT.
Airtel got it's own limitations as its on vdsl in most places not fiber.
I prefer ACT just waiting for internet telephony from whoever launches it to get rid of Airtel LL.
I am backing out of my statement. Got ACT disconnected as of frequent fiber cut in my area and each time ACT was taking more time than previous instance. ACT customer care staff is worthless and their complaint resolution procedure is totally out of sync to ground realities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock