Article BSNL to launch new Unlimited Bharat Fiber Broadband plans to counter Jio Fiber

Just register on portal with any Id add BSNL account with the details they ask you will get all details in the bill.
I've also done bro! All thanks to you Rushil Bhai! How many days does it take to get changed?

Last edited:
I've also done bro! All thanks to you Rushil Bhai! How many days does it take to get changed?
I also don't know bro as I also changed BSNL FTTH plan for the first time since I have taken the connection. Mine got successful immediately but still it showing old speed and plan will wait as they say 2-3 working days.

Hide your telephone number bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also don't know bro as I also changed BSNL FTTH plan for the first time since I have taken the connection. Mine got successful immediately but still it showing old speed and plan will wait as they say 2-3 working days.

Hide your telephone number bro.
Bro I've deleted that image from the site too but it's still showing in your reply.. better you delete your reply

@Rushil bro since today morning two accounts are being shown in my profile..why is it happening? Is it a technical glitch or is Fiber BB and Fiber Voice two different plans?

@Rushil bro since today morning two accounts are being shown in my profile..why is it happening? Is it a technical glitch or is Fiber BB and Fiber Voice two different plans?

bro, it always shows two as one is for Broadband and another one is for the voice which is that telephone. You just need to use Bharat Fiber BB one for changes purpose. Can you check that are you getting upgraded speed?

I am currently using LocalBB with no downtime, but inconsistent speed and BSNL fiber 699 plan (300GB @ 40Mbps).

Looks like New plans are NOT applicable in my place. I feel like BSNL has cheated me and they really do not deserve any loyal customers. Heard that Jio is coming in 3 months time. Eagerly waiting for Jio's launch to give the BSNL middle finger salute, which they 100% deserve. For now, I have downgraded my plan to 499 (100GB @ 20Mbps) and LocalISP + JioLink as backup.

bro, it always shows two as one is for Broadband and another one is for the voice which is that telephone. You just need to use Bharat Fiber BB one for changes purpose. Can you check that are you getting upgraded speed?
Is it the same case with you too bro? And about the upgraded speed as I said I'm outstation due to my Job I can't check it right away now..Have told my mom to do speedtest and send an ss.

Is it the same case with you too bro? And about the upgraded speed as I said I'm outstation due to my Job I can't check it right away now..Have told my mom to do speedtest and send an ss.
Yes, bro, But I have a glitch with me as I upgraded from self-care the upgrade shows successful but the speed and plan did not actually get implemented so have to go BSNL exchange tomorrow to change there as Today is a holiday so BSNL babus will be offline. But many others who have upgraded or changed from the online portal got immediately implemented.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock