New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

Omg, you are getting superb speed in a city. If someone provides me such high speed then Im ready to pay extra. But unfortunately no one providing high speed here.
Assuming you come from a small city like mine where broadband is both bad and expensive. There is no way for us to get such speeds as masses relies on mobile data for internet until 5G.

I get same speed in indoor too from AirTel...At night after 1 AM I get 70+ & in the day time, it varies between 40-60 Mbps...

I posted this pic in the Post your internet speed thread before...This is at indoor...

TuLrfmh.png
@Pallab501
Bhai.. We found your competitor :hehe:

Pls Check speed between 8 pm to 10 pm.
I will check today & reply you by quoting your comment... :)

Omg, you are getting superb speed in a city. If someone provides me such high speed then Im ready to pay extra. But unfortunately no one providing high speed here.
That's sad...Hope they implement more high speed towers in your area... :)

I get same speed in indoor too from AirTel...At night after 1 AM I get 70+ & in the day time, it varies between 40-60 Mbps...

I posted this pic in the Post your internet speed thread before...This is at indoor...

TuLrfmh.png
The below is my broadband's speed...AirTel's download speed I get is almost on par with my Fiber Optic broadband lol... :LOL:

Qnc2FAH.png

That's exactly what went through my head. :lol:

We have 3 towers. I still don't get over 40.
This speed is same in both indoor & outdoor ?? Did you check the speed at other parts of your city/town ??

Bro what will you do if the Jio speed in your area considerably reduced in future or any other similar circumstances occur?
'Too much of anything is good for nothing'
I don't know about your experience but my experience is quite good in case of Jio. They stablish tower and network in my village and maternal village in just 7 days. And, talking about my city here network is fine and if I raise issue they also resolve it quickly.

This speed is same in both indoor & outdoor ?? Did you check the speed at other parts of your city/town ??
Other parts of the city barely usable. Vodafone rules here. Airtel offers high speed so congested. Jio is cheap so congested. Idea left. BSNL has poor reputation. Only Vodafone has good connectivity but speed is not great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock