New Jio Prepaid Plans launched, effective from December 2019

When India moving for cashless economy, definitely data packs must be cheaper...
Or make it much expensive, so that people will come out of mobile addiction...

When India moving for cashless economy, definitely data packs must be cheaper...
Or make it much expensive, so that people will come out of mobile addiction...
Data is still cheap for cashless economy may be costlier for online streaming or gaming

How much time Jio is taking to credit the recharge plan to my plan, i recharged one plan almost 2 hours after multiple failure and yet to be seen in My Plans section, not showing even under recharge history
Only few hours left and heavy traffic. That's the reason.

If I recharged with only 444 means that activate after my existing plan end. Or it will activate immediately.

Purchased Vouchers Worth ₹1689 (Used ₹50×4 Discount Vouchers) for ₹1489

g5Us0Od.jpg

How can you say it "always" works ?? Every company works differently in different regions...I personally took Jio sim when it was being given free along-with data but I used to get like 1-2 Mbps all the time with worst call connectivity where either me or the person calling me couldn't listen anything properly because of the line disturbance...I also took the prime membership but after like 3-4 recharges & calling the customer care & also Nodal office at-least 20 times & listening to their fake promises, I finally stopped recharging my Jio number last year...
I'm talking about my case don't know about others but they responded to queries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock