Breaking New Jio Fiber Plans with Truly Unlimited Data & Symmetric Speeds

The customer care number for JIO fiber is 1800 896 9999
Thanks got their number i spoke to a customer service executive he also said that only from gold plan you will get dual band router otherwise its just the old one.

Not fair really have to wait till end oct to change plans because i took the quarterly plan early aug to get subscription to sunnxt and sonyliv....

Thanks got their number i spoke to a customer service executive he also said that only from gold plan you will get dual band router otherwise its just the old one.

Not fair really have to wait till end oct to change plans because i took the quarterly plan early aug to get subscription to sunnxt and sonyliv....
Same here, but he said one more thing that if we exhaust our current plan and if it shifts to the unlimited data plan, then also we can apply for the dual band router. I really don't see any difference in all this fuss said by them. Nevermind, will try for it again day after tomorrow.
Our plan has been upgraded and ultimately shifted to Gold plan, and that further mean that we are entitled to have a dual band router.
Also I don't see any point in giving single band routers to anyone, be it on any plan because one will not get the desired speed with single band routers.
That's cheating

Last edited:
Same here, but he said one more thing that if we exhaust our current plan and if it shifts to the unlimited data plan, then also we can apply for the dual band router. I really don't see any difference in all this fuss said by them. Nevermind, will try for it again day after tomorrow
Our plan has been upgraded and ultimately shifted to Gold plan, and that further mean that we are entitled to have dual band routers.
Also I don't see any point in giving single band routers to anyone, be it on any plan.
That's cheating
I've applied for Jio Fiber on 7th September and waiting for installation. I was told it will be done in 3 to 4 days. I was informed that they will provide dual band router. Let's see what will they give.

I've applied for Jio Fiber on 7th September and waiting for installation. I was told it will be done in 3 to 4 days. I was informed that they will provide dual band router. Let's see what will they give.
Demand for JioFiber has drastically increased from this September, that's why they will take this much time to install the same. Yes nowadays they are providing dual band routers only.
It's just few of the old customers like me, who was given these single band routers initially.

Can anyone help me in how do I find out if my Jio wifi router is a single band or dual band? I do have both 2.4G and 5G. How do we know what it is. Please help!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock