• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
  • If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Good News Jio to offer truly unlimited calling from 1st Jan 2021

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not a data exploiter like some creatures here. I am not greedy for data and didnt put any round amount topup data vouchers since 4 months.

Hope the missed call era is over. Ringing time must be made part of the chargeable (even during roaming within India) call event for all those who are not using unlimited packs.
Good for you. Ambani ji must be proud of you.

sudhakar35gm

Geek
Banned
Reaction score
Upgrade to smart phone is ok
But jio phone 125rs plan gives 500mb data per day Where 129 plan gives 2gb only 🤔
Remember that you can get new batteries for smartphones easier than the useless operator locked jio phones.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Suddenly 129 plan seems excellent for voice users
₹329 is much better and cheaper. Even when you are connected to wifi. Sometimes you need data. That's when a plan that comes with 6 GB data that cost less than ₹4/day becomes handy.

greylala91

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
₹329 is much better and cheaper. Even when you are connected to wifi. Sometimes you need data. That's when a plan that comes with 6 GB data that cost less than ₹4/day becomes handy.
This has been my go-to plan for a long time

sunnilkumar

Pro
Reaction score
After this offer launch by jio on new year
Will there any effect on other telecom operators ??

Top Bottom