Breaking New Jio Fiber Plans with Truly Unlimited Data & Symmetric Speeds

Anyone having old Silver plan and getting 150 Mbps speed? Also please check in the MyJio app that what data is being used up currently, old plan, any other voucher or the Unlimited voucher?
I have the silver plan checked my dowload and upload speed Dwnld is 41.0mbps while upload is 44.2mbps
In myjio it shows remaining 41gb and below it shows another voucher unlimited data

I have the silver plan checked my dowload and upload speed Dwnld is 41.0mbps while upload is 44.2mbps
In myjio it shows remaining 41gb and below it shows another voucher unlimited data
You must also be having a single band router then. I'm very keen to get it replaced with a dual band router now. I just want what all others are getting i.e., 130-150 Mbps over WiFi

will we get it from jio? or should we buy it separately
Earlier, they used to tell me that if I opt for higher plans, they will provide dual band router. Don't know about now but I will certainly insist them that I want 150 Mbps speed over the wifi which all others are getting. Hope they replace it. And yes, it's free replacement. Initially they were providing single band routers only.
But now as the speeds are symmetrical and I have paid for 150 Mbps plan and they are just giving max 40 over WiFi while others having dual band router are getting more than 140. Even I haven't paid anything lesser than the others. My house is quite big, so I want good router with more speed and more range.
You should also try by calling them right now.

Last edited:
Speed is really Fluctuating after Upgradation. Even i noticed today sometimes i m getting 300mbps and sometimes 200mbps.

As per TRAI consumers should get 80% of speed at the minimum. If you are not getting 120 mbps while you are paying for 150 mbps, show the following link to them. BroadBand

FAQ 6
It will certainly help, waiting for them to visit.
But it doesn't specifies that 80% over WiFi or through LAN cable

Last edited:
It will certainly help, waiting for them to visit.
But it doesn't specifies that 80% over WiFi or through LAN cable
They will definitely argue that over LAN cable. Are you getting 150 mbps over LAN cable?
In fact, speed near the router over Wi-Fi should be full. Logic of over Wi-Fi it is always lower doesn't hold good anymore. It was valid when Wi-Fi was b/g/n. Even n is capable of 150 mbps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock