Breaking New Jio Fiber Plans with Truly Unlimited Data & Symmetric Speeds

When you have both 2.4 and 5ghz, it's dual band. Am I missing something here.
Well if thats the case then why does it buffer when viewing on 5G and on 2.4G it works like butter no issues nothing. Is there something wrong with my router or there is some setup which needs to be done from my end?

Well if thats the case then why does it buffer when viewing on 5G and on 2.4G it works like butter no issues nothing. Is there something wrong with my router or there is some setup which needs to be done from my end?
How far is your STB from router? 5 GHz has a shorter range than 2.4. Check if there are many routers working in the same band (in case, you live in an apartment). It could be losing connection in 5GHz band and causing buffer.

How far is your STB from router? 5 GHz has a shorter range than 2.4. Check if there are many routers working in the same band (in case, you live in an apartment). It could be losing connection in 5GHz band and causing buffer.
As per many guys here, they are getting good range and speed over 5 GHz wifi.

5Ghz has a very limited range (covers the same room and maximum beside room). 2.4Ghz is a wide range (will cover a medium sized house.)

If your TV is far from the router, connect via 2.4G only. 30-35MbPS fast and stable enough to stream 4k videos also.

My router & STB are on different floors. I use 2.4Ghz. Works great.

Hope this helps bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock