Sad News New e-commerce rules made Amazon India remove tons of products from their store

Off-Topic :Sorry for Off Topic reply but felt it necessary
Modi has never taken ACCOUNTABILITY for his decisions.No Answers/replies on arguments on Demonitisation, GST and So on.Always waiting to have his name in history by taking decision like Demonitisation, GST and Now Online Retails Issues.He is always ready with his bags packed to go to Foreign Countries to fuifull his dream to roam maximum countries and set a record in roaming maximum countries.He is always escaping.I can go on and on.

He always take credit of those which you mentioned and people loves those decisions if you goes by election results after those decisions. In fact you can argue that he did not take major decision in last 1 year so that caused him bad result in last election. Now comes major eCommerce decision, we will see what people thinks about it in upcoming election

He is the most vocal and firm PM we have in our history after Mrs Gandhi, not sure where do you see him escaping

Last edited:
Actually it's a bit more complicated since foreign players also are restrict d by FDI rules. FDI rules do not allow foreign companies to run inventory based business model but only pure marketplace model. however Indian companies are allowed to do that. So Amazon and Flipkart won't be allowed to keep their own inventory. But Indian players can run the marketplace in inventory model, so Jio can sell everything from Reliance retail and can have other sellers also participate by becoming Reliance partners in an inventory model.
It's always good to restrict FDI's influence to the lowest possible level.

China did that and reaping its benefits now

Yes if Congress had blocked Google then we would have our own Google/amazon. But like in history Congress was set up to brainwash Indian so that western can rule us so they did exactly that in 21st century and gave everything to westerners :mad:

Yes if Congress had blocked Google then we would have our own Google/amazon. But like in history Congress was set up to brainwash Indian so that western can rule us so they did exactly that in 21st century and gave everything to westerners :mad:
why do you blame only congress ,
Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi both had a chance to block google and they didn't .

Last edited by a moderator:

I wanted to mention this thing in my post (on first page) but I actually deleted that in the drafting status only.

But, since you've mentioned this let me spill some seeds over this too.

Chinese Government does favor their own companies and startups over the FDI / Other Nation Native Companies. For Example, they favor Alibaba over ebay/Amazon. Same goes in any other industry.

But, why this can't work in the Indian Scenario?

Country /
Topic
ChinaIndia
Political ScenarioChina has Single party system.India has multiple party system. Each parties head dreams himself of becoming Prime Minister of India.
Business ScenarioChina favors their own native companies more than US Companies or other nation companies.Indian Government favors the large group of people who belongs to specific religion / caste / community. This never worked on the basis of companies / origin of company / what citizen actually wants.
One Nation One AimChina has one aim that is to compete whole world. They don't have insider differences. They aim to compete with USA, India, Pakistan (with political diplomacy), Russia and others.India is still competing max. with Pakistan in their free time. Max of the time, Indian Government is only competing with the opposition parties. (BJP vs. Congress mainly)
Futuristic ScopeChina aims to become the Manufacturing Destination of the world, just like Singapore has become the Corporate/Banking destination (HongKong aims to compete with Singapore)India aims to become the agricultural destination. Long Story Short, future is Technology, Industry, Defense. Science is going to be some much advanced in coming years that countries which can't produce spices/pulses will be able to do so which in other words will affect India. Agriculture has no future scope. (Raghuram Rajan almost said the same in different example that country should move towards other things rather than agriculture).
Basic Sense of doing business (Education)Chinese Businessman are a lot feared of their government and that's why the level of corruption in China is very different and least.Here, if you have political links within ruling or non-ruling parties. You can find out the work-around for your illegal businesses. (A lot of recent scams from corporate says the same).
ImplementationChina does what they commit it. A common example, they ripped off whole long-bridge within 12 hours with the help of more than 100 bulldozers.It is still more than 10 years now but the GT Road of Delhi is still sh#t and broken.

Digital India: Epic Fail.

Startup India: I don't know if it even exists except for Papers.

Digital Banking: Do this do that? Doesn't work, Visit Branch.

Honest Voting: Recently only, a group of people have claimed EVM getting hacked.

etc etc etc....
Total ScoreChina has done what they think of.India has not able to implement the stuff what citizen wants. Instead it has only started the stuff which could be done later (all these demonetization, DTH Regulations, ecom regulations, unnecessarily changes in the taxes)

Feels really bad to say but India is far away from being the Number 1 in China in terms of GDP, Standard of Living, Quality of Life and a lot of stuff which makes a nation most suited for the corporate to enter and work.

Accounting system of India is obsolete, easy of doing anything in India starts with corruption.

P.S.: I'm a Proud Indian but I don't feel ashamed of how bad we are and how we are running away from the problems instead of fixing it.

I believe in learning from others and improve ourselves. Instead of saying, Pakistan made 100 Fighter Jets, We made 120.

I don't believe in saying, BJP did 7% GDP Growth and Congress only did 6.99% (Doesn't matter).

Reality Check: It should be India vs. USA, India vs. Russia, India vs. China.

What we do is: India vs. Pakistan or BJP vs. Congress.

Last edited:
I am all for supporting Indian players. Make in India campaign could change things a lot if properly pursued. But the point is to grow organically and not by stifling competition. Also, China is a very bad example, economic growth at the cost of personal liberty/freedom does not mean anything. Baidu is in the list because Google is banned in China. No one outside China uses Baidu. It is successful only because China does not allow it's citizens freedom to choose. It is as good as being slave of your own government. I am glad neither BJP nor Congress have gone this far in restricting India's citizens, however both of them have ventured a bit in that direction several times.
India needs it's own companies to grow and compete to win the customers and not make regulations which remove the competition for them.

Any Small benefit to Indian people modi comes and take that away be it Kerosene, Gas Subsidy,
Abs2 FreeSat, Petrol & Diesel price etc etc ....

Online Business is about to consolidate moving towards a upward curve. lots of infrastructure also been setup (Wharehouse, Courier, Wallets and Jobs) Not to forget Investments.

why do you blame only congress ,
Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi both had a chance to block google and they didn't .

i blame them because i believe it's the root cause of all problems what we face today, These are just few post independence historic examples-

If Nehru did not go to UN, we would have full Jammu Kashmir under India after 1948 war, If India under congress did not signed 1966 Tashkent Declaration then we would control half of pakistan which we won in 1965 war. If India under congress did not sign Indus water treaty then we could easily block Indus water and force pakistan(point to note here is that no such agreemnt between china and india regading Brahmaputra water sharing so China block water as per their wish ), If India under congress did not undo SC judgement on 1985 Shah Banu case then we would have uniform civil code article 44

Vajpayee and google :unsure:

Now we are dependendent on them so heavily that if Modi do it then it will cause chaose, basically we missed the boat whereas china catch it. Fotunately Modi ji do not want to miss the digital payment boat so NPCI/Rupay/UPI/BBPS still control majority unlike in many countries where they are totally dependent on Visa/mastercard

Last edited:
i blame them because i believe it's the root cause of all problems what we face today, These are just few post independence historic examples-

If Nehru did not go to UN, we would have full Jammu Kashmir under India after 1948 war, If India under congress did not signed 1966 Tashkent Declaration then we would control half of pakistan which we won in 1965 war. If India under congress did not sign Indus water treaty then we could easily block Indus water and force pakistan(point to note here is that no such agreemnt between china and india regading Brahmaputra water sharing so China block water as per their wish ), If India under congress did not undo SC judgement on 1985 Shah Banu case then we would have uniform civil code article 44

Vajpayee and google :unsure:

Now we are dependendent on them so heavily that if Modi do it then it will cause chaose, basically we missed the boat whereas china catch it. Fotunately Modi ji do not want to miss the digital payment boat so NPCI/Rupay/UPI/BBPS still control majority unlike in many countries where they are totally dependent on Visa/mastercard
For god's sake this BJP government is open to 100 percent FDI in defence.

Fricking National defence for god's sake so stop with this congress is responsible for everything b*llsh*t

For god's sake this BJP government is open to 100 percent FDI in defence.

Fricking National defence for god's sake so stop with this congress is responsible for everything b*llsh*t

You asked me why so i gave examples.

BTW We are forced to do it because our HAL or DRDO is doing nothing, cannot even built a jet engine after spending bilions and more than 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock