Sad News New e-commerce rules made Amazon India remove tons of products from their store

All daily needs products were available with prime but now with delivery charges,bad move by govt
Since it is not prime, we can not expect easy refund if it comes damaged while delivery.

Personally amazon has helped me a lot with shopping, even when I plan to buy any item offline I check price on amazon to make sure I am not paying too much price.

Last week I bought IFB washing maching (Serena Aqua SXA LDT 7 kgs), I got it for effective price of 21K on amazon. I inquired about same product offline at Reliance Digital, Croma and Bajaj electronics, all of them quoted atleast Rs.26500. I saved around 5K by buying it on amazon and got free home delivery where as offline stores were charging 500 for transportation.

Not sure if amazon got it from IFB for cheaper price or was selling it at loss but I got product at less price. If Reliance Digital/Croma offered me it at same price I would have happily bought it from them. These 2 stores are backed by Reliance and Tata industries so they are no way less compared to amazon, they can also sell at lower price and compete with amazon but they seem to have different strategy, so saying amazon causing loss to local shops/vendors may not be completely true in my understanding.

Last edited:
Cloudtail and Appario have informed brands that their products will be live on the marketplace very soon.

Guys we online shopping lovers need not to be sad im sure Amazon will be back wid Bang soon :cheers:

Personally amazon has helped me a lot with shopping, even when I plan to buy any item offline I check price on amazon to make sure I am not paying too much price.

Last week I bought IFB washing maching (Serena Aqua SXA LDT 7 kgs), I got it for effective price of 21K on amazon. I inquired about same product offline at Reliance Digital, Croma and Bajaj electronics, all of them quoted atleast Rs.26500. I saved around 5K by buying it on amazon and got free home delivery where as offline stores were charging 500 for transportation.

Not sure if amazon got it from IFB for cheaper price or was selling it at loss but I got product at less price. If Reliance Digital/Croma offered me it at same price I would have happily bought it from them. These 2 stores are backed by Reliance and Tata industries so they are no way less compared to amazon, they can also sell at lower price and compete with amazon but they seem to have different strategy, so saying amazon causing loss to local shops/vendors may not be completely true in my understanding.

I m sure Nothing gonna change our Online shopping experience ..It will continue to be Same as earlier ... Amazon wil not gonna be sit silent ..it will be back wid rebranding structure which will compliance to new rule N will sure continue to Sell all der products just lyk before...N i think as
Flipkart has no stake in der leading sellers so Dis new rule will not affect dem.much .de wil continue giving us existing services n benefits...

Haha. I hope now no one would doubt or contradict my analysis.

Walmart is already planning on exiting from India.

Walmart coming to India would have made better shopping experience for all of us (and for the farmers too).

But, their exit will harm the Nation in it's growth, in the overall development.

Another backfire to Indian Economy and Business Infrastructure.

With this exit, it's is going to be the biggest message to world that India is not good destination to setup business.

Billion Dollar Investment went through the pipelines because we voted for "Monkeys" to take our decision.

Source:
Walmart May Exit Flipkart Over New FDI Norms, Claims Morgan Stanley

P.S.: If Amazon doesn't see any coming back within 1-2 years from this recent changes, Get ready for Bezos to say Goodbye to India as he bid to China.

I don't know when this nation's public will wake up and start demanding for what they want instead of letting Government take such decisions.

Last edited:
Haha. I hope now no one would doubt or contradict my analysis.

Walmart is already planning on exiting from India.

Walmart coming to India would have made better shopping experience for all of us (and for the farmers too).

But, their exit will harm the Nation in it's growth, in the overall development.

Another backfire to Indian Economy and Business Infrastructure.

With this exit, it's is going to be the biggest message to world that India is not good destination to setup business.

Billion Dollar Investment went through the pipelines because we voted for "Monkeys" to take our decision.

Source:
Walmart May Exit Flipkart Over New FDI Norms, Claims Morgan Stanley

P.S.: If Amazon doesn't see any coming back within 1-2 years from this recent changes, Get ready for Bezos to say Goodbye to India as he bid to China.

I don't know when this nation's public will wake up and start demanding for what they want instead of letting Government take such decisions.

There is no need to bend down to a private company that too a foreign company . You have to accept the rules the country in which you want to do business otherwise leave . It's India not Africa where litteraly these companies rule the countries . Google and many more did same in China .

Do you want India govt to work according to these private foreign MNC companies favour ??
Same few days ago apple was asking for concessions . Thanks to govt , it didn't favour it or else someone else might have come with same favours demanding .

so what Walmart existing (maybe) India ?? Someone else may replace them . And that is the rule of business . You have to be competitive or else someone may overtake . Then merger , acquisitions comes into force . Noone gets special treatment here .

and for your kind information Amazon isn't just world's number one market place . They left China because Chinese doesn't want outsiders in any tech . That's why they put huge terms and conditions before foreign companies which are unable to meet .
Amazon ain't fOol to let go such HUGE market .

Guys understand something they are here to earn crores of money.They will simply make purchasing online has habit then later they will increase their price. Think off ola and Uber how much offers they gave initially to us and drivers and how much they are charging now. Another example is Google pay, initially they gave lot of Cashback just make people to get used to it and nowadays we won't get nothing other than better luck next time.
No logic buddy comparing Ola, Uber & Google Pay. How can any business survive without making profits, If they keep giving cashbacks & discounts ?
Ola & Uber are still cheaper than auto rickshaw in Mumbai in most cases. Google pay & other wallet services have provided most services at a click of the button, you don't have stand in 1 hour long que & you still want more cashback. Jindagi jiyoge cash back pe ? 🤣🤣🤣

I was doing some research inside my network and found out that the sales of third-party sellers are not that increased as they expected to have.

In-fact, people have been complaining for the comeback of Appairo and CloudTail.

A Power-User alike me, would know the right price of the product and waiting for them to comeback to the original pricing.

In other words, this step is actually not helping nation for it's FDI (Economic Group) neither for the Local Sellers for making a ✌ " Justified Market " ✌ for them.

It will take years of experience which they need to understand that:

e-commerce = Discounts + Return/Refund Policy + Good Service (Customer First, No Bak Bak)

Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Target, Circle or any other retail chain through out the world are able to make themselves some business is because of the pricing of the products on their platform < (Less Than) the Offline Retail Pricing.

That is what they promoted with their own launch of retail stores also (Amazon Go)

Overall, this change is again a very bad thought and bad implementation.

P.S.: Don't quote me if you don't agree with me. I don't debate.

Last edited:
Cloudtail and Appario have informed brands that their products will be live on the marketplace very soon.

Guys we online shopping lovers need not to be sad im sure Amazon will be back wid Bang soon :cheers:
But what about some of the in-house good brands like symbol,Solimo?😣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock