Sad News New e-commerce rules made Amazon India remove tons of products from their store

Guys understand something they are here to earn crores of money.They will simply make purchasing online has habit then later they will increase their price. Think off ola and Uber how much offers they gave initially to us and drivers and how much they are charging now. Another example is Google pay, initially they gave lot of Cashback just make people to get used to it and nowadays we won't get nothing other than better luck next time.

If you want to protect consumers then seller will suffer but if you want to protect seller then consumers will suffer. I do not see any balanced path

I usually buy 3-4 mobiles per year.
If I have to go to brick & mortar store, I will buy 1 mobile on usual 3-4 years.

Problem is nobody likes a mute PM, neither people of India nor Congress partners like left

Looks like Congress is way better to rule our Country, current govt does not have any foresight, thought, wisdom, planing etc, etc.
Amazon must wait elections are coming soon people are eager to dump this Nightmare of a govt.

Lol, amazon, flipkart invested billions, they will not sit silent... they have greatest lawyer to find loop hole.. also I don’t think Cloudtail, Appario will silently quit their business… its a matter of time.. everything will be back normal..

Govt. Saying no exclusive deal with any partner… but galaxy M20 only available in amazon… only “amazon Exclusive” sticker removed.

Brands like OnePlus, BPL have already confirmed that they will only go via Amazon because it's their strategic decision. They are not forced by Amazon to sell their products. It's business as usual on Flipkart. I think they don't have stakes with any of the sellers. I think Amazon will sell their stakes in CloudTail and will sell.

This policy will not be changed even if a new Government comes to power. We have to face it.

This government seems to be delusional. They boast of inreased FDI in budget speech, but have been damaging the foreign investment already made. The e-commerce rules will definitely be a big warning for other foreign investors. Flipkart and Walmart invested USD 20B in last 2 years, this is significant considering total FDI in last 5 years being USD 240B.
Now, for the people saying the move is to protect small traders/retailers, why is the same regulation not applied to indian e-commerce marketplaces such as Snapdeal? If the objective is to restrict online players capturing market by giving unreasonable discounts, then even Indian companies should have same restrictions.
That justification by government is just a farce, the only reason is to create a penetrable market for impending launch of Jio's marketplace. With Amazon and Flipkart having almost 65% or market, it would have been tough for Jio. But now it will be much easier. And yes, Jio will offer similar discounts when they launched.
They did the same with 4G. One big reason Jio is able to provide data for so cheap is that the license cost of 4G proved to be much cheaper then existing 2G/3G licenses which older players are paying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock