New Ads free plan launched by Disney+ Hotstar

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I was upgrading Super plan to Premium..
On the Plan page I found new plan named Super+Ads free plan priced @1099/-

SOMnERz.jpg

Better go for ₹1499. 4 devices along with 4K support.

There's not many Ads anyway. I get zero ads on Premium International content. Ads only play while watching Indian (previously VIP) content and Free content. But the only thing that bothers me are the UI Ads on Mobile App (no Ads on TV app's UI). Not worth ₹200 IMO.

There's not many Ads anyway. I get zero ads on Premium International content. Ads only play while watching Indian (previously VIP) content and Free content. But the only thing that bothers me are the UI Ads on Mobile App (no Ads on TV app's UI). Not worth ₹200 IMO.

Mostly I download the content and then watch it. That way it becomes ads free already. However few content like "Big Boss Tamil" can't be downloaded, but yes ads are very few nowadays.

Not for VIP plan users seems got an update but still not showing the new upgrade ad free plan @Mr.Bhat sir

NEp9hA5.jpg

Not for VIP plan users seems got an update but still not showing the new upgrade ad free plan @Mr.Bhat sir

thambi, as you can see from my screenshot, i am also VIP plan user only.. however this ad-free option does not show up in the plan upgrade page directly.. when you are watching some content and when there is an ad playing in between, there is an option "go ad-free" in the corner of the screen.. clicking that will take you to this new plan payment page..

thambi, as you can see from my screenshot, i am also VIP plan user only.. however this ad-free option does not show up in the plan upgrade page directly.. when you are watching some content and when there is an ad playing in between, there is an option "go ad-free" in the corner of the screen.. clicking that will take you to this new plan payment page..
Oh ok Anna will check then 🙂

Edit: yup got "go for ads free" box at the bottom of the ad if I click it directed me too subscription page by paying remaining amount with Mobile plan + ads free ₹699 will get 1 year plan 😎

Last edited:
hi I have VIP Plan which works on tv and mobile - if I click on Go Ad free it gives an option to subscribe for around 600 bucks. but will it work on TV and laptop also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock