Excitel launches new Cable Cutter plan with up to 400 Mbps speed

One of the worst service provider if it run it will run superior but once it's stop the service will take a 6-7 hours to restore. My uncle have same Wi-Fi connection in Jaipur, it make them struggle lot.

Excitel tiedup with Playbox TV app for live tv channels

9IW5VKm.png

One of the worst service provider if it run it will run superior but once it's stop the service will take a 6-7 hours to restore. My uncle have same Wi-Fi connection in Jaipur, it make them struggle lot.
Works superfine in Mumbai in one year of launch time. Although speeds are not as great as 400Mbps, easily between 250-300Mbps. Better router improves the situation though.

I am also using the same in Delhi from last 1 year. No problem at all. Today evening gonna recharge with this Yearly Cable Cutter Plan.
400Mbps at that price is steal deal. Tata, Airtel, Jio should have learned from them.

Even ACT for that matter.

Recharged Last Night
After few minutes came the message of Disney pLus Hotstar Super Plan Activation for 1 year and rest apps through PlayBox Tv which is not activated yet and Lodged a complaint for that also today morning

Colors live tv not available on Voot and Sony channels stops live tv from 30 Aug 2023, so consumers should be aware of this type of plan without live tv of major pay channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock