Seeking Help Need suggestions on starting business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Two of my friends have just completed their bachlors degree and are planning to start some business with minimum investment.

Can you guys suggest us which would be wise option to try out given they are from rural area and have minimum investment but are ready to put in efforts.

I was thinking of taking up any telecom operator dealership or DTH dealership or sell things online on e-commerce platform but I am not sure because I haven't tried and also do not know completely about it.

Request you to please provide some suggestions and share your experiences.

I was thinking of taking up any telecom operator dealership or DTH dealership

1st congrats & my best wishes to urs & ur friends bro

The above idea is too gud bro i too thinking of to apply :):)

Btwn in which area u & ur friends interest bro ??

1st congrats & my best wishes to urs & ur friends bro

The above idea is too gud bro i too thinking of to apply :):)

Btwn in which area u & ur friends interest bro ??
Thanks bro!!
My friends are confused but I believe they are interested in agriculture related stream(as they stay in village) or mobile/DTH area.

Telecom operators dealership / DTH dealership is a good business now. But confirm one thing that there is not much competitors are there where you are going to start the business.
Sure bro, agree with you. We are yet to get starting point on how to approach for DTH/telecom dealership and know details about it.

Would appreciate if anyone already into it would provide us pros and cons, if it is right time now.

If getting DTH / Telecom deslership not looking possible then start ISP (internet service provider) business. Though investment is more but if you get more customer then it can be beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock