Need Opinion on Airtel Secure

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,067

Ritesh

Reaction score
Hi bros,
Today i read in detail about Airtel Secure.
In Rs.79 per month, they are providing Accidental and liquid damage cover, twice in a year. They will pick up the device from our doorstep and get it repaired.
We only need to pay 5% of the repair cost. I think considering the cost of our devices, Rs.79 per month is very much affordable and i am looking to opt for this service. Before opting for it, i thought to have opinions about it from you all bros.
So, please write in your suggestions.
Thanks.

f116dbf0d8695e5b2ed80a6f5b656eff.jpg

c392fb0d522afeaba0016db24851bdcd.jpg

Sarkar said:
Ritesh bro make sure you read and understand all T&C very clearly as it is Airtel.

This. Later they will show T&C once you give them the damaged device! :skd :dodgy

Ritesh said:
So, i don't think its wise to opt for this service.

It's better to take damage protection from Device manufacturer itself like Mi Protect for Xiaomi devices. I am sure all established manufacturer has it

To my shock, today i received call from Airtel for this service. I think these airtel guys track our activities on ddf.
She told me about all the features but when i asked her about how to claim, she asked me to call 121. I replied to her then why did you call me when you don't have complete info about your product/service.
I asked what if your T&C change at time of claiming, tell me complete procedure. She didn't had any answer.
@Sarkar bro: I don't think there such service given by Samsung India, although they have extended warranty offer but then again no physical damage is entertained.

Yes. Samsung has extended warranty only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock