My New Jio Fiber.

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
After More Than 4 Years With Airtel, Finally Moved To Jio Fiber.

Last Week, Pamphlets About Jio Fiber Were Distributed In Our Area. So, Today Called The Number Given In That Pamphlet. Concern Person Arrived In 20 Mins And Discussed Plans With Us. Then Took ID Proof And With-In Few Minutes, I Got A Mail With Order ID And Landline Number.

We Scheduled Installation At 03.00 PM Today Although They Were Ready To Do It Instantly (Surprised With Their Speed. My Airtel Connection Took A Week To Install After Numerous Calls And It Started At 11.00 PM In Mid-Night).

They Came At 03.00 PM And Started Installation. It Took More Than 4 Hours To Complete Although Fiber Was Activated In 2 Hours. It Took Time Due To Some Issues In My TV And Set Top Box. Overall, Very Professional Work By Their Team.

I Have Subscribed To Gold Plan For First Month Alone - 250 MBPS. It Is A 2.4 Ghz Wifi Router Only.

They Told Me That Sun NXT Will Be Added In The Set Top Box Via OTA Update In The Next 4 Days. Surprised To See That My Connection Also Comes With Bundled Disney's OTT Service (I Have No More Details/Idea About It) Along With Several Other Stuffs.

I Also Understand That Many Will Think That My Decision Was Bad. Here Are My Reasons For That :

1. Airtel's Max Speed In Our Area Is 40 MBPS (I Get 28 To 32 MBPS Max) With 100 GB Data. I Also Get Extra 20 GB Under MyHome Rewards And I Was Paying 942nett Per Month.

2. The Connection Was Not Stable And Frequent Drop-Offs. Playing A Movie In Prime Was Difficult Last Week. Worst Clarity In Video Calls.

3. I Have No Reliable Local ISPs. Airtel, BSNL, ACT And Jio Only. Best Option Was Jio And Hence Moved.

Thanks. Any Questions Are Welcomed. 😊

Note : Speed Test Reports And Images Will Be Posted In The First Week Of December.

My Plan Benefits :

"As part of the plan, you are entitled to the following benefits:
Benefits 1. Unlimited Voice 2. Unlimited data (500GB/Month @ 250 Mbps, thereafter unlimited at 1Mbps) and additional Introductory data of 250GB/Month for 6 Months 3. Bundled Subscription to Paid Apps (Hotstar, SonyLiv, Voot, ALT Balaji, Paramount, Eros Now, JioCinema, JioSaavn, Disney) 4. TV Calling and Conferencing 5. Home Networking 6. Device Security (Norton) 7. Gaming Validity - 30 Days."

Last Week, Pamphlets About Jio Fiber Were Distributed In Our Area. So, Today Called The Number Given In That Pamphlet. Concern Person Arrived In 20 Mins And Discussed Plans With Us. Then Took ID Proof And With-In Few Minutes, I Got A Mail With Order ID And Landline Number.
Bro your location

We Scheduled Installation At 03.00 PM Today Although They Were Ready To Do It Instantly (Surprised With Their Speed. My Airtel Connection Took A Week To Install After Numerous Calls And It Started At 11.00 PM In Mid-Night).

They Came At 03.00 PM And Started Installation. It Took More Than 4 Hours To Complete Although Fiber Was Activated In 2 Hours. It Took Time Due To Some Issues In My TV And Set Top Box. Overall, Very Professional Work By Their Team.

I Have Subscribed To Gold Plan For First Month Alone - 250 MBPS. It Is A 2.4 Ghz Wifi Router Only.

They Told Me That Sun NXT Will Be Added In The Set Top Box Via OTA Update In The Next 4 Days. Surprised To See That My Connection Also Comes With Bundled Disney's OTT Service (I Have No More Details/Idea About It) Along With Several Other Stuffs.

I Also Understand That Many Will Think That My Decision Was Bad. Here Are My Reasons For That :

1. Airtel's Max Speed In Our Area Is 40 MBPS (I Get 28 To 32 MBPS Max) With 100 GB Data. I Also Get Extra 20 GB Under MyHome Rewards And I Was Paying 942nett Per Month.

2. The Connection Was Not Stable And Frequent Drop-Offs. Playing A Movie In Prime Was Difficult Last Week. Worst Clarity In Video Calls.

3. I Have No Reliable Local ISPs. Airtel, BSNL, ACT And Jio Only. Best Option Was Jio And Hence Moved.

Note : Speed Test Reports And Images Will Be Posted In The First Week Of December.

My Plan Benefits :

Benefits 1. Unlimited Voice 2. Unlimited data (500GB/Month @ 250 Mbps, thereafter unlimited at 1Mbps) and additional Introductory data of 250GB/Month for 6 Months 3. Bundled Subscription to Paid Apps (Hotstar, SonyLiv, Voot, ALT Balaji, Paramount, Eros Now, JioCinema, JioSaavn, Disney) 4. TV Calling and Conferencing 5. Home Networking 6. Device Security (Norton) 7. Gaming Validity - 30 Days."
Congratulations man you just rocks...👍🏻🍻

My Plan Benefits :

Congratulations for your high speed Jio fibre connection. Waiting for speedtest and overall review.

Offtopic: bro, why you are using capital letter in each word.?

Congratulations bro. BTW, I don't think you are getting Disney OTT, I believe it's the Disney content that's part of JioCinema.

3. Bundled Subscription to Paid Apps (Hotstar, SonyLiv, Voot, ALT Balaji, Paramount, Eros Now, JioCinema, JioSaavn, Disney)
I have a question...
Are these Subscriptions available as long as we are on the plan? or it's like "Free for only the first 3 Months", "Free for only the first 12 months", or something like that and then we have to pay separately for these?

I have a question...
Are these Subscriptions available as long as we are on the plan? or it's like "Free for only the first 3 Months", "Free for only the first 12 months", or something like that and then we have to pay separately for these?
These Come With 30 Days Validity And Gets Renewed When You Recharge Your Jio Fiber Monthly Or So On. As Long As You Have An Active Jio Fiber Plan, You Can Access These.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock