I got a new connection of Airtel Xstream Fiber with Nokia router

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,159

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Last year, Airtel Xstream Fiber also became available in my area, so I considered using it. However, I didn't face any issues with my Jio Fiber at that time, so I didn't try it. Recently, I wanted to upgrade to a higher plan, and for the same price of Rs 999 (Rs. 1178 with GST), Airtel was offering a higher speed of 200mbps (actual 240mbps+), compared to Jio, which provides 150mbps (actual 165-170mbps+). So, I installed it today, and upon my request, they provided me with a Nokia router, which is much better than the Jio Router in terms of range, and it's unlocked, allowing me to use bridge modes and other features.

I paid a total of Rs. 3536, which covers the three-month price of the 200mbps plan, and due to which, I received free installation and a router.

XxQwStr.jpeg

fwy3gxa.jpeg

15963354689.png

15963359760.png

W7CwR8K.png

MylEx7C.png

Last edited:
Congratulations @Rushil bro. 🤩

With Airtel Xstream Fiber you are getting amazing bufferbloat grade. I get maximum A with JioFiber.

Jio Router in terms of range
@quote:
I think your router model is old one. You will get better range with the latest model. Alternatively, you can use Deco units to extend the range and seamlessly connect with each other units as you move to other areas of the house.

Congratulations @Rushil bro. 🤩

With Airtel Xstream Fiber you are getting amazing bufferbloat grade. I get maximum A with JioFiber.

@quote:
I think your router model is old one. You will get better range with the latest model. Alternatively, you can use Deco units to extend the range and seamlessly connect with each other units as you move to other areas of the house.
Yeah, bro, I just thought of trying a new ISP. :blush2: I'm expecting the same 99% uptime with Airtel Fiber as I've been getting with Jio for the last 3 years. Yes, it's a very old router. for me I get a B+ on Jio for buffer bloat, which may be due to an old router.

Congratulations for ur new fibre connection @Rushil 👍👍

Actually jio Fibre 150mbpd plan cost is 799 + 200 for OTT benefits of you don't want OTT benefit you can opt out 👍👍

Congratulations for ur new fibre connection @Rushil 👍👍

Actually jio Fibre 150mbpd plan cost is 799 + 200 for OTT benefits of you don't want OTT benefit you can opt out 👍👍
The Jio Fiber 150 Mbps plan costs Rs. 1179 with GST, while the 100 Mbps plan (which I've been using for the last 3 years) is priced at Rs. 825.

No, the JioFiber 150 Mbps plan is not available without OTT benefits so one can not opt out and it costs Rs. 999 + GST. I am using this plan.

Actually there's no Rs. 799 plan on JioFiber. The 30 Mbps and 100 Mbps plans are only available without OTT bundled benefits and cost Rs. 399 and Rs. 699 respectively.

Airtel black has a plan 1100rs for 200mbps fiber and DTH connection. If you spend 100rs extra(exclu. GST) , you will dth connection with 350 channels with few HD channels

No, the JioFiber 150 Mbps plan is not available without OTT benefits so one can not opt out and it costs Rs. 999 + GST. I am using this plan.

Actually there's no Rs. 799 plan on JioFiber. The 30 Mbps and 100 Mbps plans are only available without OTT bundled benefits and cost Rs. 399 and Rs. 699 respectively.
Oops i thought all the plans can be separable thanks for the information 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock