My New Jio Fiber Broadband

its different for different cities. I am getting 100mbps - 750GB for 1049. But i must say, ACT is the most reliable broadband connection in Hyderabad
In Vizag Act provides 100 mbps - 500 GB for Rs.749 and 50 mbps - 300 GB for Rs.549.

You can get 50mbps unlimited at 599 in Punjab from netplus. Jio won't survive with current packages
Exactly, I was waiting for Jio fiber for last 2 years but now they are available in our area and nobody wants to take the connection in our society. They are daily coming and requesting for new connection. People are snubbing them because of high installation and plan charges. Act fiber charges only 500 Rs for installation charge and gives so many economic plans.

I pay 1230 for 100 Mbps and 850 GB of data, once FUP is over it's 3 Mbps.

I pay 1230 for 100 Mbps and 850 GB of data, once FUP is over it's 3 Mbps.
I currently pay Rs.1100 (with taxes) for 100 Mbps unlimited (up and down both 100 Mbps). Jio is not economical and viable for people like us. No idea what they thought while designing such insane pricing plans. I thought they would come up with innovation just like they did with mobile industry.

I currently pay Rs.1100 (with taxes) for 100 Mbps unlimited (up and down both 100 Mbps). Jio is not economical and viable for people like us. No idea what they thought while designing such insane pricing plans. I thought they would come up with innovation just like they did with mobile industry.
Bro.. how do u get such cheap plans? u r using Railwire right?
Does the website not show all the plans?
For me it's showing only these UL Plans
MZWerMP.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock