A complaint that Jio Fiber Broadband Internet will never resolve

prasad10

Reaction score
I took jio fiber March 2023 first for an institute. Mainly using live class and tally software through rdp.
From the day Jio fiber connection is taken, the message " reconnecting" is coming. Internet disconnects every 30 seconds. But video and browsing are fine. Live connected video calling, rdp and share trading software will still disconnect for a couple of seconds.

I have two more internet like Asianet and Keralavision. But there is no problem with this net. Jio is ready to take Asianet and Keralavision because of low browsing speed.

Even after 15 days today Jio's problem is not resolved. So I couldn't use the internet. The technician will always come. Replaced the modem. Checked the wiring. Jio's reply is that they cannot give a refund. I don't think Jio company can solve this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be MTU problem. Make sure it is set to 1492 in router. If you are using your own router, make sure all settings are correct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock