My New Jio Fiber Broadband

Which ISP And Plan..?
Airtel, Earlier I was paying 2099 for 300mbps for 1260gb data and got a free offer for unlimited data last month. Last week I switched to 1499 plan + Rs.299 addon for unlimited data. So Rs.1798 for 300mbps with Unlimited data. ( 3333GB actually) also have the 1000GB additional long duration data.
GST extra.

How to check the ghz in Wifi router?
FYI, Today I am getting 247 Mbps download and 30 Mbps upload
Are there any lights on the router with 2.4 and 5 label?
When you see networks on your device how many networks with the name you set you see? For example- Jio and Jio5G
If you don’t see a 5G network ( its 5Ghz actually) then yes its a single band router.

Also you can’t get 200 mbps on 2.4GHZ band even if you are next to the router.

Are there any lights on the router with 2.4 and 5 label?
When you see networks on your device how many networks with the name you set you see? For example- Jio and Jio5G
If you don’t see a 5G network ( its 5Ghz actually) then yes its a single band router.

Also you can’t get 200 mbps on 2.4GHZ band even if you are next to the router.
I don't see any 2.4 or 5 label in the box.
But I am getting more than 220 mbps today morning. so I am assuming that it is 5GHZ

VptYEzH.jpg

Airtel, Earlier I was paying 2099 for 300mbps for 1260gb data and got a free offer for unlimited data last month. Last week I switched to 1499 plan + Rs.299 addon for unlimited data. So Rs.1798 for 300mbps with Unlimited data. ( 3333GB actually) also have the 1000GB additional long duration data.
GST extra.
Max Feasible Speed In Airtel In My Location Is Just 40 MBPS. That Too In A City.

Max Feasible Speed In Airtel In My Location Is Just 40 MBPS. That Too In A City.
In my area, Airtel gives maximum speed of 2 Mbps. They're yet to upgrade the infrastructure

That's nonsense, I'm using Act fiber and getting 80 to 90 Mbps for both under 100 Mbps plan.

ACT has always been good in Hyderabad. One of the best internet services in all aspects - quality, price, service. The only problem with ACT is they changed to Double-NAT about 2 and half years ago and so we can't do port forwarding

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock