Jio Call App Also Available For Installation Under Jio Store

So Video Call Is Possible Now!

C2Jzf9i.jpg

7PSCeOX.jpg

7PSCeOX.jpg

Last edited:
Jio Call App Also Available For Installation Under Jio Store

So Video Call Is Possible Now!
For making video calls, we would also need to buy their optional accessory -- "web cam", no? Or if we have one, we could probably hook up our own web cam to the STB.

did any one tried the jio call app. The video is not running on full screen/ fit to window; rather in a small window. Also the conference feature is not working. let me know if someone already got this fixed.

did any one tried the jio call app. The video is not running on full screen/ fit to window; rather in a small window. Also the conference feature is not working. let me know if someone already got this fixed.
Yes, tried the video calling by connecting my existing Logitech webcam. It's working, so one things for sure, that you need not spend 3k and get one from Jio.

Same here, no full-screen video. The implementation looks like it was built of conferencing, which doesn't seem to work as of now either. If I try to add more users, the existing caller would be put on hold.

To anyone who is not aware yet, please make note --

Unlike voice calls, data will be reduced (from our data balance) for video calls.

where you expecting it to be free?????? :LOL: . come on dude.....
My post targeted people who weren't aware of the cost involved, but are just about figuring out how the video calling works in Jio. I had mentioned as much, in the very first sentence. It is a pity that it was very poorly inferred, as if I was worried about the cost, or was expecting it to be free.

Plus, Jio advertises the JIO CALL app like this:
Unlimited HD Voice and Video Calling App.

And as far as Jio Fiber goes, only the fine print in the Jio Fiber terms explain that the data consumed by Voice Calls will not be counted against our Jio data balance, whereas the data consumed by Video Calls will be.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock