Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjp's big face loss. I hope they learn a lesson. But people like them won't learn any lesson. Mizoram elections are coming up. They will repeat the same thing again. Feel sorry for the people of karnataka. Modiji try and understand the definition of democracy. I hope in 2019 everything changes. I think still the blind supporters of bjp will try to defend their party by saying what not. Good bye bjp. I welcome change in centre.

I don't know why peoples are hate BJP bdy finally we have got good CM of Karnataka H.D.KUMARSWAMI of JDS(y).

Last edited:
Finally all drama came to and end. Hope the Congress-JDS combo stays stable and gives a good governance to Karnataka. (y)

Highly hopeful for 2019. :)

Last edited:
Finally all drama came to and end. Hope the Congress-JDS combo stays stable and gives a good governance to Karnataka. (y)

Highly hopeful for 2019. :)

Did HD DeveGowda Govt was stable ? Sonia Gandhi withdrew support u remember or forgot

Same thing will happen again, already shivakumar abused jds workers and congress called Governor a DOG, this via victory of democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock