General Election 2014

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 3,004
Good post Prashanta bro

this time Lok Sabha polls in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12, counting on May 16

Check this when poll date is in your constituency

GENERAL ELECTIONS - 2014
SCHEDULE OF ELECTIONS
General Elections to Lok Sabha
And
State Legislative Assemblies of Andhra Pradesh, Odisha and Sikkim

CLICK HERE

Md Anzar said:
Prashanta Bro what is the counting date of Odisha elections

Counting Will be on 16th May as Said by deepums.
Voting in Your Area Will be on 10th & In My Area will be on 17th

Almost 5-6 weeks to complete election process...its just like an IPL going....

shawl_who said:
16th May... MODI elected as new PM of India. :k :win
Rahul Gandhi eating farex (baby cereal), and watching POGO on tv. :hehe

Good joke. After the elections we can expect a hung parliament, none of the parties will get majority. So chances of third front leaders are there.

ALPHA said:
Good joke. After the elections we can expect a hung parliament, none of the parties will get majority. So chances of third front leaders are there.

Why do you think like this :huh

Narendra Modi says Jashodaben is his wife

Vadodara: Narendra Modi, the BJP's prime ministerial candidate, has acknowledged for the first time that he is married to Jashodaben, a retired schoolteacher who he separated from decades ago.

In a poll affidavit that he filed on Wednesday as the BJP's candidate from Vadodara in Gujarat, Mr Modi, 63, wrote the name "Jashodaben" in the column for spouse - a field he had left blank in the four assembly elections he contested in the past.

Mr Modi had said at a rally in February, "I have no family ties, I am single. Who will I be corrupt for?"('I am single, who will I be corrupt for?' says Narendra Modi)

Jashodaben, 62, lives with her brother in a village in western Gujarat, and reportedly draws a monthly government teacher's pension of Rs. 14,000. She recently told a newspaper that she hadn't seen her husband since he left three years into their marriage. (I know he will be PM, says Narendra Modi's reported wife in rare interview)

Mr Modi, who has ruled Gujarat since 2001, said in the affidavit that he has no information about his wife's assets and other details. The Gujarat Congress sought that his nomination be rejected for this, but the state Election Commission has refused to do so.

This morning, Congress leader Digvijaya Singh tweeted, "Modi accepts his Marital Status. Can Women of this Country trust a Man who stalks a woman, deprives his wife of her right? Vote against Modi (sic)." The comment refers to 'Stalkgate', or the alleged spying on a woman in 2009, allegedly on the orders of the Gujarat government. (India Votes 2014: full coverage)

Soon after, Mr Modi's older brother Somabhai Damodar Modi came to his defence, saying his marriage was a formality and he gave it up to serve the country. "What happened 45-50 years ago should be seen in the context of a poor and superstitious family," he said.

Mr Modi allegedly kept the wedding secret because it meant he would not be able to rise in the puritan Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), the BJP's ideological mentor and a group that frowns on key workers marrying, according to a recent Modi biography by author Nilanjan Mukhopadhyay.

Narendra-modi-AFP-360_65.jpg

NDTV

Re: RE: General Election 2014

ALPHA said:

Why u think its a joke,

I think Shwal_who bro is right, modi is going to be the next pm and rahul gandhi will watch his hand and will never going to say HAR HATH SAKTI HAR HATH TARRAKI.

Counting of polls is still to far but Aajtak posts about Congress Candidate from Ghaziabad ' Raj Babbar 'is losing Election on its website

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock