Sasikala Elected as Legislative assembly leader

• Thread starter Thread starter thisisjagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 3,127
Gobinaath said:
Hmm Lets see what she can do for Tamilnadu people .. If she rule well then ok else Tamilnadu people know better what to do :) ..

I think these are hasty decisions taken, not to save TN, only to save her.

Satvijay said:
I think these are hasty decisions taken, not to save TN, only to save her.

I dont know abt that and dont want to get into that .. As per our Indian Law , we cant stop her to become CM .. So i posted that comment :) ..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Who is she? Never being an MLA or MP or even MC or even a posting in her party, how can we, Tamil Nadu people,

Anna this words absolutly matched with our CM (Current CM of Pondicherry) too (Take oath as unelected CM and then elected by People of Puducherry) .. Just one change put he instead of she :lol:shy:rofl:rofl;) ..

Gobinaath said:
Anna this words absolutly matched with our CM (Current CM of Pondicherry) 

but bro he was central minister na before how can we forget the interview which he given for kudankukam 15 days? but in case of tamil nadu :s

amarnathkvk said:
but bro he was central minister na before how can we forget the interview which he given for kudankukam 15 days? but in case of tamil nadu :s

yeah bro i understand he have experience :) .. But i said at the time of taking oath he was a common man we are thinking other man (not elected by people) as a CM but suddenly he came as a CM after election Koalapuram Vazhiya (back entry) :(:(:u ..

yea understood anna but ena change over indha 6 masathula :skd edhu enga poi mudiyapodho

Back
Top Bottom