Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

• Thread starter Thread starter jeetu007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 242
  • Views Views: Views 23,231

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haahahaha. I am a blind bhakt. 😀😀😀 this thread is getting interesting day by day.

This is what Rahul Gandhi is doing: Toppling elected Govt

Congress to stake claim to form Govt in Goa
RJD to stake claim to form Govt in Bihar
Congress to stake claim to form Govt in Manipur and Meghalaya

Pan India protest planned to disrupt normal life.

Yeddy has transferred 4 IPS officers.
This was expected and it willn't be difficult for him to treaten and bribe opposition mla
#murder of democracy
#shame modi shah
No bro, according to some intellectuals in social networks, it is giving back of what Congress did in 60 years. So I think we should wait for another 56 years to complete their payback time and then democracy will flourish.

No bro, according to some intellectuals in social networks, it is giving back of what Congress did in 60 years. So I think we should wait for another 56 years to complete their payback time and then democracy will flourish.
Ya according to bhakta they need another 56 years to settle scores with congress

Supreme Court verdict....
1. The floor test will be conducted at 4 pm by the pro-tem speaker.

2. Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa cannot take any major decisions or pass any orders before the floor test.

3. Protem Speaker will chose mode of floor test. AG's request for secret ballot has been turned down.

4. DGP has to ensure safety of Congress and JD-S MLAs.

5. It is clear that BS Yeddyurappa's letters given today in the court did not disclose how he had any basis for laying stake to form government.

6. Supreme Court also said that oath should be administered to all MLAs before the floor test tomorrow

7. SC also said that a member of the Anglo-Indian community cannot be nominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom