5 State Assembly Election All Updates

Chezhiyan said:
0(Zero).Panner Selvam:s:s

Judgement For The Case Which Is Running In Bengaluru Court Is Likely To Come On June:clap:clap:clap:eek:hya

Pannerselvam won the seat in Podinayakanur :k and also he going to take oath as Finance minister of TN tommorow .. And what case running in bengaluru :huh what judgement coming in june :huh .. Btw u are working in PT i have big doubt :lol:d:d:rofl:rofl:hehe:rofl:p ..

Sai Jai said:
Pannerselvam won the seat in Podinayakanur :k and also he going to take oath as Finance minister of TN tommorow .. And what case running in bengaluru :huh what judgement coming in june :huh .. Btw u are working in PT i have big doubt :lol:d:d:rofl:rofl:hehe:rofl:p ..

He is taking about case in supreme court :tup. Why doubt working on PT:shy:huh

Chezhiyan said:
Our DMK Emerged Has A Strong Opposition Party:shy

So That Bengaluru Inmate :hehe Jaya Will Not Do Her Self Advertisement That She Had Done In Their Last Regime:D:D

Follow scam goats , support scam persons no problem from my side .. But show some interest to nation dont forget they are looting ur money , my money , our money ..

amarnathkvk said:
He is taking about case in supreme court :tup. Why doubt working on PT:shy:huh

He mention the word supreme court in his post read his post once again .. Why i have doubt means he is fully updateble ex: paneerselvam lose his seat in TN election :hehe wow what a update thats why :lol:hehe:d:d:rofl:rofl ..

Sai Jai said:
Why i have doubt means he is fully updateble ex: paneerselvam lose his seat in TN election :hehe wow what a update thats why :lol:hehe:d:d:rofl:rofl ..

:D:lol May be he is in half sleep or in dream(IFYWIM):p

Very Sorry To Say About Zero.P.S Since I Wake That Time Only So,I Am In Half Sleep:s:s:s

Then Tell Me About The Defeat Of Natham R.Viswanathan(Big Point In Electricity Scam):hehe

What About R.Vaithya Lingam And What About Another Former Minister Mohan????:hehe:huh

You Dont Know About That SC Case

Jayalalithaa DA case: Will the SC verdict be out before the TN polls? - Oneindia

Iam Sure If The Rumours Are To Be Believed This ADMK Government Will Get Dissolved Within Two Months

And Your Heavy Doubt Wont Affect Me At All:dodgy

Sai Jai said:
Follow scam goats , support scam persons no problem from my side .. But show some interest to nation dont forget they are looting ur money , my money , our money ..
ADMK Is Not A Good Party...:D:D

Why All The Ministers Falling On CM's Leg???Is It Nice In This Democratic Country???Wheather She Is A God That We Have To Bow Him???:c:c:c

Why ADMK Not Win In Your Own Puducherry:huh:huh

Chezhiyan said:
Then Tell Me About The Defeat Of Natham R.Viswanathan(Big Point In Electricity Scam):hehe

What About R.Vaithya Lingam And What About Another Former Minister Mohan????:hehe:huh

You Dont Know About That SC Case

Jayalalithaa DA case: Will the SC verdict be out before the TN polls? - Oneindia

Iam Sure If The Rumours Are To Be Believed This ADMK Government Will Get Dissolved Within Two Months

And Your Heavy Doubt Wont Affect Me At All:dodgy
They are in particular party so only they defeated and i know why they defeated itz a penalty for the wrong .. If they are in some other party means they may be stand as a ministers of TN tommorow .. That is the difference btw both parties .. And yeah i know kid there his a case in supreme court but you must mention the word supreme court instead of bengaluru Court :hello ..

Chezhiyan said:
ADMK Is Not A Good Party...:D:D

Why All The Ministers Falling On CM's Leg???Is It Nice In This Democratic Country???Wheather She Is A God That We Have To Bow Him???:c:c:c

Why ADMK Not Win In Your Own Puducherry:huh:huh

for the bold sentences i dont want to give reply in open post itz against forum rules :k .. And coming to my state they won 4 seats and having guts stand alone with 16+ percentage of votes :win .. How many seats won(stand alone) ur favorite parties :huh .. Dont have guts to stand alone :d:d:lol:hehe:hehe:rofl:rofl;) ..

Chezhiyan said:

yeah u are boy keep on telling Sd will shine and DMK will come power in 2016 true words .. Gud going keep on day dreaming :lol:d:d:hehe:rofl:hehe;) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock