Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ne5vrnonleja88_1_b.jpg

Anybody come across this cartoon plz post me the link. :LOL:

Did HD DeveGowda Govt was stable ? Sonia Gandhi withdrew support u remember or forgot

Same thing will happen again, already shivakumar abused jds workers and congress called Governor a DOG, this via victory of democracy
It's a loss for BJP. I know blind people like u will still BJP for no reasons. Sorry to say bro now u r talking now like a BJP spokesperson.

It's a loss for BJP. I know blind people like u will still BJP for no reasons. Sorry to say bro now u r talking now like a BJP spokesperson.

Yes I am a spokesperson what problem u have ? Does it affect u ?

I already said 2 days back pls check I didn't want BJP to form Govt. I wanted them to sit in opposition.

In 2006 The same JDS aligned with BJP just because congress threw JDS from govt.
JDS has not learnt its lesson that congress is using them and when time comes they will throw them, same happens to them in 1996 and 2006. U can note down my prediction this JDS congress govt will fall in 1 year.

And I have seen more politics than u and understood and analysed more

I am happy to be a blind bhakt of what u call me rather being a Gulaam of Italian family

Any strong reason for this?
Anything very bad done by bjp in 4 years that congress didn't do in previous years.
that is the problem with political parties.
we are looking for good things.
but they are in competition to do bad things.
in 90% of politician debates,if person talks about some scam,immediately the opposition person talks about other scam.
they never talk about what the good things they did.
"tumhare MP 10000 Crore ka scam kiya tha na,...............tumhare MP ka kya? 30000 crore ka scam me hai."(n)

Did HD DeveGowda Govt was stable ? Sonia Gandhi withdrew support u remember or forgot

Same thing will happen again, already shivakumar abused jds workers and congress called Governor a DOG, this via victory of democracy
That's another thing whether congress will withdraw support from JDS or govt isn't stable.

The way BJP was trying to be in power through itsfaithful Governor was surprising. All field were state for hijacking mandate, Hon'ble SC order changed everything, then resignation all drama came as he didn't get time for manipulation and it was live released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock