Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeetu007

Reaction score
An election will be held in Karnataka on 12 May 2018 in all 222 constituencies of the Karnataka Legislative Asembly. The counting of votes and announcement of result will take place on 15 May 2018.

Last edited:
Bro one constituency cancel due to unexpected death of bjp contestant so election will b held for 223 places so u may edit
Also add coelation government in options
Also change poll closing date to 14th may

Last edited:
Bro... One doubt... The actual result will be announced on 15th may. But the pool will open till 19th... I think, you can change the closing date for the pool to 14th... Then it will be interested one... Else after the result , any one can select the correct one
It's my suggestion:)

In my personal opinion, I feel its choosing the lesser devil. The way BJP has gone about its campaign is just awful while Congress on the other hand has indulged in intense corruption in the last 5 years which is fine....but what is not fine is minimal progress on the development front

Nobody is talking about what concrete actions they will take on
- ensuring water availability everywhere (nobody wants to talk of creating water reservoirs/storage facilities)
- avoid farmer suicides by enabling them to farm better (instead of doling out loans & pensions from govt money)
- create employment opportunities - explain how (rather than throwing magic numbers)
- make the state self reliant in all aspects (or some aspects at least)
- systemic improvement of infrastructure (rather than throw some vague points about 1-2 railway lines/roads)
- Corruption reduction etc

All they are trying is
- show lollipop in form of smartphones, loan waivers etc - to gain vote
- accuse each other with nonsense talk (1+2, PPP, King & Queen, 10%, Cheap comments, divide the classes, hatred etc)
- Don't understand why national level leaders & policies are being discussed for a state election.
- Central & other state ministers are spending more time for campaigning here instead of handling their responsibilities in their positions.
- pouring tons of money for voters (and you can guess what they will do when they come to power - will be hungry to make 10x or 100x of what they have spent now!!)
- playing emotional cords of people - e.g. stop cow slaughter (trigger religious sentiments) without any meaningful logic of what happens to the eco system, managing them, gaurakshak behavior seen up north etc.
- pooling in corrupt people to lead their campaign funding (kheni, reddy etc) and make false statements around it.
- selecting known corrupt/goonda candidates just to win a seat
damn... i think this list can go on & on...

Need of the hour is water, infrastructure improvement & employment - make water, power available with good living habitat and this is all what common people need. I am not sure how smartphones will help. Same with loan waivers, blow up tax payers money as if its their family fortune for votes & the farmers will again take loans and wait for a waiver or kill themselves. No talk of creating employment (how? Even I can promise that I will try hard to generate employment in the state OR throw some magic numbers) anywhere. If anyone can give a concrete plan for above mentioned issues, then it makes sense to vote for them & then measure them for their adherence (if not all, at least some will be met).

Manifestos are senseless without any clarity on how they will be able to meet the financial requirements for their promises. 5 years back, the finances were in doldrums with zero development & negative sentiments. People have a very short memory - they will forget everything that happened 5 years ago - and now will blindly go and vote either based on religion OR for money without bothering to see who it is. No party is showing their performance against their earlier promises/manifesto on how they have progressed.

Last edited:
BJP will buy MLAs from other parties and will form Govt just like Goa.

Last edited:
Cong and jds may form,bjp will not dare this time to buy other party mla

BJP will buy MLAs from other parties and will form Govt just like Goa.

Stop putting fake news about what happened in Goa if u dont know. As a Goan i can tell u that nothing like this happened, they came together only because of Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock