5 State Assembly Election All Updates

Sai Jai said:
for the bold sentences i dont want to give reply in open post itz against forum rules :k .. And coming to my state they won 4 seats and having guts stand alone with 16+ percentage of votes :win .. How many seats won(stand alone) ur favorite parties :huh .. Dont have guts to stand alone :d:d:lol:hehe:hehe:rofl:rofl;) ..

What Your Favourite Party Did In 2011 In Puducherry????:-/:-/

Why They Not Stand Alone???

Why They Aligned With NR Congress In 2011 Elections....???

And Now That Self Advertiser:luv:luv:luv Told In The Puducherry Campaign Recently That Rangasaamy As A Betrayer??

How She Can Tell Like That As A Betrayer???When She Itself A Betrayer To DMDK In 2011 Elections....:skd:skd:skd:skd:dodgy

Sai Jai said:
yeah u are boy keep on telling Sd will shine and DMK will come power in 2016 true words .. Gud going keep on day dreaming :lol:d:d:hehe:rofl:hehe;) ..
Why Your Party Not Win The Entire Constituency In Chennai

They Only Won 06 Out Of 16 Constituencies....

It Resembles The Performance Of That Self Advertiser Government Performance In Chennai Floods In 2015:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Chezhiyan said:
And Your Heavy Doubt Wont Affect Me At All:dodgy

yeah my doubt wont affect u .. But as a reporter u should be alert wheather u should be full sleep or half sleep .. Nation is watching ur words via TV .. Think an example same data u posted reg. OPS posted in ur media means what happens u wont suffer bro ur media only suffer .. And one more thing reporters should be always netural i didnt see any neturality in u even though u working in PT ..

Chezhiyan said:
What Your Favourite Party Did In 2011 In Puducherry????:-/:-/

Why They Not Stand Alone???

Why They Aligned With NR Congress In 2011 Elections....???

And Now That Self Advertiser:luv:luv:luv Told In The Puducherry Campaign Recently That Rangasaamy As A Betrayer??

How She Can Tell Like That As A Betrayer???When She Itself A Betrayer To DMDK In 2011 Elections....:skd:skd:skd:skd:dodgy

you are a kid in politics dont have time to clear u all those :k bye :hello ..

Chezhiyan said:
Why Your Party Not Win The Entire Constituency In Chennai

They Only Won 06 Out Of 16 Constituencies....

It Resembles The Performance Of That Self Advertiser Government Performance In Chennai Floods In 2015:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Reply for this comment see post #164 ..

Sai Jai said:
yeah my doubt wont affect u .. But as a reporter u should be alert wheather u should be full sleep or half sleep .. Nation is watching ur words via TV .. Think an example same data u posted reg. OPS posted in ur media means what happens u wont suffer bro ur media only suffer ..
I Take Your Words:hello
And one more thing reporters should be always netural i didnt see any neturality in u even though u working in PT ..

Words From The ADMK Supporters:hs
Iam Always Neutral Only.....

One News Reader Padma Priya Is Working On Both PT And Jaya Plus... Wheather I Will Think That She Is A ADMK Supporter For Working In Jaya Plus Or A Neutral Person For Working In Puthiya Thalaimurai

I May Be DMK Supported Persons To You Because Iam Criticizing ADMK Mistake:dodgy

Sai Jai said:
you are a kid in politics dont have time to clear u all those :k bye :hello ..

Just Tell These Words By Your selves Standing Beside The Mirror...

You Cant Able To Reply To My Post...That Is The Reason U Are Telling These:hehe

Truth Of Your Favourite Party Relieved..So U Have Escaped:luv:tup

Chezhiyan said:
I Take Your Words:hello

Words From The ADMK Supporters:hs
Iam Always Neutral Only.....

I May Be DMK Supported Persons To You Because Iam Criticizing ADMK Mistake:dodgy
Yeah but i am not a reporter :k .. Critcizim of mistake can be accepted but for that dont support wrong party :k .. My last reply to this conversation ..

Sai Jai said:
Yeah but i am not a reporter :k .. Critcizim of mistake can be accepted but for that dont support wrong party :k .. My last reply to this conversation ..
What You Mean To Say From This Words???:nj

U Think That Iam DMK Supporters.....:no:no:no:no

Iam A BJP Supporter:k;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock