Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire JDS press conference is a face saver. All fake allegations being made that they are secular and BJP is not.

JDS fought entire elections on anti congress platform and now they say they are together. This is like SP and BSP. He also said he will take 10 to 20 BJP MLA. Saying such things openly is a mockery of democracy

Also this kumarswamy is accusing PM also, if he has proof he has to go to court. He is just justifying the alliance with congress
See my point is not who joinning hand with whom......thats why its called politics but my disagreement is on his use of word secular vs communal.

The entire JDS press conference is a face saver. All fake allegations being made that they are secular and BJP is not.

JDS fought entire elections on anti congress platform and now they say they are together. This is like SP and BSP. He also said he will take 10 to 20 BJP MLA. Saying such things openly is a mockery of democracy

Also this kumarswamy is accusing PM also, if he has proof he has to go to court. He is just justifying the alliance with congress

And what do you think BJP is doing? BJP too is as sh#t a party as others - they are proving it yet again with their cheap politics. If they were for ethics & clean, they should be saying they only have 104 and will be happy to be in the opposition as they cannot garner support without horse trading as there are almost zero independents who could've probably supported them.

Dont get mesmerised by the magical words of the BJP leaders. They too are the same sh#t & ready to do anything to come to power! These politicians are spoiling our country & corrupting our citizens. Wish there is some way to clean this mess for the future generation.

Bjp is a communal facist anti democratic party
unfit for democratic process.

By u saying it communal nothing changes. State after state is voting for BJP, there has to be some reason. Stop calling and speaking like congress calling others communal, it will be a shame for you.

And what do you think BJP is doing? BJP too is as sh#t a party as others - they are proving it yet again with their cheap politics. If they were for ethics & clean, they should be saying they only have 104 and will be happy to be in the opposition as they cannot garner support without horse trading as there are almost zero independents who could've probably supported them.

Dont get mesmerised by the magical words of the BJP leaders. They too are the same sh#t & ready to do anything to come to power! These politicians are spoiling our country & corrupting our citizens. Wish there is some way to clean this mess for the future generation.

Even i want BJP to sit in opposition as they dont have majority. But then whats the solution ??? can a party that came 3rd get CMship ??? Is that what the people gave the mandate for ??? Its OK if congress gets CMship and JDS DyCM. But now its opposite.

The problem in India is we have 200 parties and people dont vote for a single party and give them majority. This affects the govt formation and then these is instability. Abroad there are max 3-4 parties and there is a law, here anyone can get up and start a party. Where will India head towards i dont know.

Last edited:
@Speedmax13 TMC giving reservation and quota to minorities, Congress dividing Hindus and giving quota to Patidars and Lingayats as separate religion, BSP giving reservation to Dalits, is this what 21st century is about ???

Is this secularism where u divide a community and give quota and reservations ??? Why should a educated student not get a medical seat in a good college just coz a dalit or a minority student will get that seat who has got less marks ???

Once bjp come into power you will see their true face as we seen in bjp ruled states, Hindi will be imposed on kanada people.

I had told u 2 days back, that stop fooling people and posting lies and stop getting ur self into trouble. What Hindi has been imposed on Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Assam, Sikkim, Arunachal, Manipur, Meghalaya ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock