Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They came into existance only few years ago. Was there no rise in petrol deisel price & disruption in parliament session earlier ? I don't know answer of it as i was not born at that time
I am also saying same.it started in 2009 by BJP after upa 2 came to power.

I am also saying same.it started in 2009 by BJP after upa 2 came to power.

But there was also hike before 2009 just like now. I remember Rupee was at Rs 42 per 1USD at that time

How can we believe SC verdict when 4justices of SC don't believe in CJI verdict or decision.
And one collegium recommendation isn't accepted just because he gave verdict against the party ruling at centre.

Is this SC bench and CJI same as 2002-2012 ??? what are u saying ??? Hahahahaha

See, it doesnt matter if u believe or not, as some people dont believe in CJI, SC, EVM, ECI, President, VP, SC, CBI, CAG, etc. before 2014 these same people used to believe them blindly.

@piinku1 if there was no BJP, according to you India would be a better place right ??? As you accuse BJP of everything.

I wont be surprised if u blame BJP for insufficient/excess rains this year. :biggrin:

I am really upset the way JDS leader kumaraswamy's press conference where he said bjp is communal force who has given him right to use secular and communal its means he is pointing finger on people. He can justify his party point but he has no right to say that are communal if they are then drag bjp to court and cancel the election symbol and also tell court to debarred bjp from contesting election as we have proof that they indulge in communal activity. Just barking doesnt make other secular or communal. Fine if use election tactics n ideology to fight but to post someone communal n secular is not right.

The entire JDS press conference is a face saver. All fake allegations being made that they are secular and BJP is not.

JDS fought entire elections on anti congress platform and now they say they are together. This is like SP and BSP. He also said he will take 10 to 20 BJP MLA. Saying such things openly is a mockery of democracy

Also this kumarswamy is accusing PM also, if he has proof he has to go to court. He is just justifying the alliance with congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock