Discussion Karnataka Legislative Assembly election-2018.

Who Will Win In Karnataka Election 2018 ?

• BJP

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • INC

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • JDS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Kumaraswamy 100 crores for each JDS MLAs to Switch sides

DdTWqnPV4AELiDL.jpg

Last edited:
breaking- yedurappa to take oath tommorow as CM at 12:30pm
But how can he take oath when he is short of number....
This shows how BJP high command is manipulating the entire democracy with their puppet governor. Largest party is fine when there is no one else who is claiming to form a government. When the other side is already given their official confirmation for an alliance & they have the numbers on paper, the governor should've ideally invited them first to form the government. If they failed to prove, then BJP should be given a second chance.

Whatever little respect I had for BJP & team at the centre is lost here! El-Cheapo tricks when its evident that they just cannot form a government with their current numbers. Poaching/bribing/cheating/misleading/... - seems like is the mantra of BJP.

Latest update is that the governor is not allowing HDK & Siddu to meet him today while he let Mr Yeddurappa to meet him in the morning. Wonder what is keeping the governor so busy at this point in time? LOL

Poor guys, Siddu & HDK want to knock the doors of supreme court for justice. But who is sitting in there? yet another puppet of the BJP. So, you can guess what will happen. Judgement will never come out & Yeddy will become a CM with few weeks to prove the majority. And you can guess what BJP is capable of with their goonda chief!

According to Kumaraswamy 100 crores for each JDS MLAs to Switch sides

DdTWqnPV4AELiDL.jpg
Already this news broke when kumaraswamy hold press conference amd bjp has already denied and also i think if its was around 5cr then its be thinkable but 100 cr each would make anybody imaginable dream bcoz nor congress or bjp is that fool to offer 100 cr each that also all 38 which include kumaraswamy as he said all mla then its include him too then he should put pic or video or recorded tape.

Last edited:
73 congress MLA already sign in eagleton resort. 5 more on the way. So congress is intact now wait for JDS mla.

If u see the news now, 3-4 MLA have not signed. And i guess they have to sign now and show support. Once the floor test is called they will either not be present in house or abstain from voting as if they dont sign now Congress/JDS can take disciplinary action

Now after resort politics now dharna politics if cong and jds have number then why worry the bjp govt will fall on floor i am just quoting this bcoz kumaraswamy said we are not in hurry we can even wait for 1 week.

This shows how BJP high command is manipulating the entire democracy with their puppet governor. Largest party is fine when there is no one else who is claiming to form a government. When the other side is already given their official confirmation for an alliance & they have the numbers on paper, the governor should've ideally invited them first to form the government. If they failed to prove, then BJP should be given a second chance.

Whatever little respect I had for BJP & team at the centre is lost here! El-Cheapo tricks when its evident that they just cannot form a government with their current numbers. Poaching/bribing/cheating/misleading/... - seems like is the mantra of BJP.

Latest update is that the governor is not allowing HDK & Siddu to meet him today while he let Mr Yeddurappa to meet him in the morning. Wonder what is keeping the governor so busy at this point in time? LOL

Poor guys, Siddu & HDK want to knock the doors of supreme court for justice. But who is sitting in there? yet another puppet of the BJP. So, you can guess what will happen. Judgement will never come out & Yeddy will become a CM with few weeks to prove the majority. And you can guess what BJP is capable of with their goonda chief!

Where is the proof that Congress+JDS has 116 MLA in support, now if u see the news 3-4 MLA have not signed that means its 112. They havent also shown the entire support letter so how we know if they are saying is true or false ???

And before calling anyone goonda chief and accusing of poaching/bribing etc. is it possible to give Rs 100 crore ??? How u know what Kumarswamy says is true ??? What if he is telling lies ???

And Cheapo tricks was done by congress in 2005 in Goa when Parrikar led BJP Govt was dismissed despite having majoity and Congress CM being sworn in. That time Governor and Centre both were Congress and then Governor SC Jamir dismissed BJP Govt even after they proved majority. Same congress today is speaking of democracy, how can they forget what they did to other Govts.

If for u all Puppets of Govt is there in SC, CBI, CAG, ECI etc, then i dont know what to say to u. Before calling Kumarswamy poor, learn what he didn in 2008-10.

Where is the proof that Congress+JDS has 116 MLA in support, now if u see the news 3-4 MLA have not signed that means its 112. They havent also shown the entire support letter so how we know if they are saying is true or false ???

And before calling anyone goonda chief and accusing of poaching/bribing etc. is it possible to give Rs 100 crore ??? How u know what Kumarswamy says is true ??? What if he is telling lies ???

And Cheapo tricks was done by congress in 2005 in Goa when Parrikar led BJP Govt was dismissed despite having majoity and Congress CM being sworn in. That time Governor and Centre both were Congress and then Governor SC Jamir dismissed BJP Govt even after they proved majority. Same congress today is speaking of democracy, how can they forget what they did to other Govts.

If for u all Puppets of Govt is there in SC, CBI, CAG, ECI etc, then i dont know what to say to u. Before calling Kumarswamy poor, learn what he didn in 2008-10.
@Anish Pai bro don't give reply every post. If you support Any party thats fine. Everyone have different likes and dislikes. Do not need to comment every post. Everyone have different point of view. You can't change others point of view. Its makes argument and fight.Make this thread healty discussion. Its also increasing post count unnecessarily. I also support TMC. But I never comment every post. Its my suggestions.

@Anish Pai bro don't give reply every post. If you support Any party thats fine. Everyone have different likes and dislikes. Do not need to comment every post. Everyone have different point of view. You can't change others point of view. Its makes argument and fight.Make this thread healty discussion. Its also increasing post count unnecessarily. I also support TMC. But I never comment every post. Its my suggestions.

Suggestion noted bro, thanks for letting me know. I will keep it in mind henceforth. I was just replying with facts thats all. Anyways i wont reply to all posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock