OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,827
As I said above I downloaded in my android box but is not working.
Thanks for the clarification. We can try on other boxes if the apk is available. Or someone with a knowledge can figure out how to make it work too

its working for me on Mi box, Fire TV Stick and MI TV. Do you see any error?
It was downloaded and installed successfully. When I try to launch the app, it says "Sorry, cannot start the app". It is an MCBS make android TV box which was supplied by AP Fibernet for viewing TV channels. Other apps I have downloaded are working fine.

No
It was downloaded and installed successfully. When I try to launch the app, it says "Sorry, cannot start the app". It is an MCBS make android TV box which was supplied by AP Fibernet for viewing TV channels. Other apps I have downloaded are working fine.

Not sure what the problem is. Is it truly an ANDROID TV or a general android version? ACT Fibernet?

No

Not sure what the problem is. Is it truly an ANDROID TV or a general android version? ACT Fibernet?
My TV is not a android tv but stb is android ver.5.1.1. It is not Act fibernet but Àndhra Pradesh State Fibernet (AP Fibernet) a dream project of AP CM Chandrababu Naidu. It is a triple service project where Internet, Telephone and TV channels are offered. I will start a separate thread on this.
Andhra Pradesh State Fibernet Limited | AP Fiber | APSFL

All the channels are working fine for me, but the channel logos are not showing up. This makes it really difficult to select what channel to see. Any troubleshooting techniques?

Back
Top Bottom