OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

Akhil D

Reaction score
Jiotv launches Android tv app..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jio.media.stb.jiotv

But it is not available in our country or they restricted to beta and private testing maybe..

Now it's a boom for airtel Internet tv users, Sony Android tv users and other Google Android TV users

I have uploaded the apk for the users

JioTV (Android TV) 1.0.4 APK Download by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. - APKMirror

Click above link, and download the apk.. Store that apk in any pen drive and connect to your android tv and open es file Explorer and install the apk :)

It has all channels of jio including star channels which usually redirect to hotstar for channels like star Sports etc ..
Here the channel count is 506 I think..
In mobile app it is 529😁

Last edited:
FYI, jiotv is working on chromecast support also.. I expect chromecast support for jiotv comes in 4-8 weeks,

And jiotv also working for an app for fire tv stick users..

Jio is rocking 😁😁..

Hoping for jio to bring its own set top box tv service soon :(

Oh !!
anyway working fine on my fire stickand it's way better than the previous one I am using...
hopeful they launch a version for fire stick user also
Nice, enjoy 😃, they'll add voice search for fire tv when they launch fire tv app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock