OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,827
Yes, tried with my Freesat GTC, it have google playstore, installed... And working very nice.....

As it is built for touch screen.. stb remote wil not work... You need to use mouse....

I'm using JioTv, hotstar, voot in my stb and working very nice.
better install android tv versions of all these appsand it will work with remote also. I am using it on mi tv 55 inch

hi guys i downloaded apk version of jiotv..can any1 pls help ,me by giving username and password so i can use it??? m not in india :(

Jiotv launches Android tv app..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jio.media.stb.jiotv

But it is not available in our country or they restricted to beta and private testing maybe..

Now it's a boom for airtel Internet tv users, Sony Android tv users and other Google Android TV users

I have uploaded the apk for the users

JioTV (Android TV) 1.0.4 APK Download by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. - APKMirror

Click above link, and download the apk.. Store that apk in any pen drive and connect to your android tv and open es file Explorer and install the apk :)

It has all channels of jio except star India channels, which usually redirect to hotstar for channels like star Sports etc ..
Here the channel count is 506 I think..
In mobile app it is 529😁
I have followed the above link, downloaded and installed the app successfully in my android stb. However, when I tried to launch the app it says "Sorry, cannot start the app". All other apps are working. Any solution?

Great. The link is working but can't download it on my phone though. Can someone with Android box download the apk and share it please. I want to try it on Fire Stick. TIA

Great. The link is working but can't download it on my phone though. Can someone with Android box download the apk and share it please. I want to try it on Fire Stick. TIA
As I said above I downloaded in my android box but is not working.

Back
Top Bottom